Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stop Blaming Pagano

a06cc

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

When TJ Green made that stupid penalty on jumping on to the pile, what did chuck Pagano do, did he yell at him, did he look upset, did he grab him by his face mask and yell at him. No, he did not.

Why would he? You treat a man like a MAN. We are all human. All you can do is sit him on the bench  and when he asks why you show him the film.  No need to belittle a guy for anything in a FOOTBALL game. It is just a GAME. 

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Wow, you do not know me

If you're offended by me stating the obvious, then I don't know what to tell you

3 minutes ago, GwinnettColt said:

I defended Pagano up until this season.  I looked for reasons to defend him continually, as I genuinely like him, but I can't think of any defenses at this point. 

Ultimately, it is his job for how the players on the field do.  The OC/DC/ST coordinators answer to him.  The players answer to him.  Of course, he cannot control everything the players and coordinators do but he answers to the GM and owner for the results. 

I was in that boat right up to about game 3. After that, yeah I'm with you 110 percent.

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

today

Blowing a 14 point lead... I'll give you this, I wasn't expecting it to come down to a last second field goal. But 3 straight pass plays to go 3 and out after your QB just took a shot to the head..... yeah that speaks volumes

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Good grief Charlie Brown. I'm not attacking anyone. Grow thicker skin 

Yes are you. You said I need to read a book that you clearly need to read. I sure Pagano and the gang draw up a play to have Tj Green jump onto a pile of plays. They also told the offensive line to let JB get blitzed. It has to be in that book I’m sure of it right? Your so smart. I’ll go to Barnes and Noble tonight. Which aisle can I find it in? 

Just now, a06cc said:

Yes are you. You said I need to read a book that you clearly need to read. I sure Pagano and the gang draw up a play to have Tj Green jump onto a pile of plays. They also told the offensive line to let JB get blitzed. It has to be in that book I’m sure of it right? Your so smart. I’ll go to Barnes and Noble tonight. Which aisle can I find it in? 

When you go, see if they have one on grammar too.  

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

If you're offended by me stating the obvious, then I don't know what to tell you

I was in that boat right up to about game 3. After that, yeah I'm with you 110 percent.

Blowing a 14 point lead... I'll give you this, I wasn't expecting it to come down to a last second field goal. But 3 straight pass plays to go 3 and out after your QB just took a shot to the head..... yeah that speaks volumes

When did I say I was ever offended by your statements 

You guys are right.  Chuck is an amazing coach.  He knows how to put together a game plan for a full 60 minutes and doesn't routinely blow two score leads.  He also doesn't let his foot off the gas and start running a prevent D every time we have a 4th quarter lead.  I'm sure NE wishes their coach had the brilliant defensive mind that Chuck has.  

1 minute ago, Mr Coffee said:

You guys are right.  Chuck is an amazing coach.  He knows how to put together a game plan for a full 60 minutes and doesn't routinely blow two score leads.  He also doesn't let his foot off the gas and start running a prevent D every time we have a 4th quarter lead.  I'm sure NE wishes their coach had the brilliant defensive mind that Chuck has.  

I’m not saying is a world class coach. However can’t put all of the blame on him.

27 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Can’t play because of the players not holding up on their end. He coached a good game today

So if we do not include player execution or player composure among the things that reflect upon the head coach, then can you tell me what, specifically, he did well today.  You say that he coached a good game.  Can you give me some specific examples of the things that he did well today?

34 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Did Pagano today tell the offensive line to not pick up the blitzes? Did he tell Tj Green to have a melt down in the second half? 

Pagano is in charge of the OLine Coach who is the worst OLine coach in the league.

TJ is Pagano's personal pick. Should have been cut.

SO yes. 

Just now, JMichael557 said:

Pagano is in charge of the OLine Coach who is the worst OLine coach in the league.

SO yes. 

I’m with you in Tj Green being cut. That’s I don’t think anyone can disagree with.

2 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

SO yes. 

I don't think he's the worst OL coach in the league but he obviously is not near what we thought he was as an OL coach

Just now, csmopar said:

No one has said "ALL" blame lies with him. But as head coach, a majority does.

Some people are putting all the blame on him. Trust I’m mad right now. I live here in PGH. My phone is blowing up. Thx next few days will be hard for me. However I made this post to make others aware about how bad some of our players are. 

16 minutes ago, a06cc said:

The fact that TJ Green is even in the GAME should tell you all you need to know about Charles's incompetence.  

3 minutes ago, Mr Coffee said:

Stop.  Just stop.  Be civil.  Everything about this coaching staff is great.  Nothing to see here.  

I don’t think anyone has ever said this staff was great or lights out. I’m here just to make sure that some of the blame goes to the players.

22 minutes ago, strt182 said:

Why would he? You treat a man like a MAN. We are all human. All you can do is sit him on the bench  and when he asks why you show him the film.  No need to belittle a guy for anything in a FOOTBALL game. It is just a GAME. 

Treat him like a man. The man committed a childish penalty so guess what treat Green like a stupid child because what he did was childish, stupid and reckless.

Just now, Mr Coffee said:

It isn't the fan base.  It's this message board in particular.  If you want homer talk where everything is always puppies amd candy canes, come to this board.  

No a lot of the fans at the games are this way too you ever listen to media interviews with fans it's like they know nothing about football the colts can never do any wrong lol