dw49

Le Raven Clark a Healthy Scratch

Not really, because we all knew he’d be a project player. I feel he should be playing a position on the left side. He technique calls for such. Same with Haeg

• Like 1

I don't like seeing Brissett under center with that defensive alignment.  Got to get him in the shotgun more often.

3 hours ago, dw49 said:

What a disappointment he ended up to be.

New Colts Fan,brother this offensive line is getting Jacoby wrecked! As Hillary’s book title goes “what happened?”

1 hour ago, throwing BBZ said:

No surprise he is behind Good on the depth chart.

Its not a surprise , just saying how far he fell from being the starting RT. Usually players make big jump in year 2 .. he went backwards a bit

1 hour ago, D-lineman said:

New Colts Fan,brother this offensive line is getting Jacoby wrecked! As Hillary’s book title goes “what happened?”

Both the line and the QB are very bad at handling blitzes.

He didn't set the world on fire, but Clark is a better option than that Kalis guy who was awful today. They just really hate Clark for some reason. Other players can make 100s of mistakes like Satele and McGlynn used to and keep their jobs, but Clark gets 1 penalty and is benched for weeks.

Pagano favors players who play well in practice too often. And he has his favorites. e.g. Ricardo Mathews.

Some players simply don't shine in practice but are decent in games. Clark is one, I've never seen him actually play bad during games, unlike Vujnovich and Kalis.

NFC Personnel Director on Clark (Draft Profile):

"He's going to end up being big time in our league. He's got elite foot quickness, he's long and he's smart. He'll keep getting better once he gets to a pro offense and away from that stuff Texas Tech does and he'll become one of the top five tackles in our league."

:lol:

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Honestly, I think we're "in trouble" at CB now anyways. Even if one likes our starting CB's, we lack depth. Besides, I think Breeland's better than Wilso if healthy. At the very least, Wilson is a little bit of an unknown at the moment. 
    • Supposedly we received trade offers for Brissett.  Ballard said no probably to hedge agains Luck not being ready. If Luck returns fully recovered you can bet he will be gone next year and we will sign an older veteran backup.  If he has a good preseason we could easily get another 2nd. rd. pick at a minimum to help finish the rebuild.  Especially since next years QB class is not that great. 
    • If he is CB1, we are in trouble. He would not even be CB2 for the Redskins now. Even though they traded Kendall Fuller for Smith, they have  Norman, they signed Quinton Dunbar to an extension and then acquired Orlando Scandrick in free agency. Add Fabian Moreau and there just wasn't room for Breeland anymore.  That's why he was an FA. If he is CB2 at best for us, I'd feel better.   In 2016 PFF showed he was #1 slot CB in the league-   https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/washington-redskins/one-surprising-stat-shows-bashaud-breeland-may-be-better-suited-slot   A Falcons article reported this above as well (before he got hurt) and about maybe getting him for their Nickel back. But added-
        "Breeland isn’t without his blemishes on the field either. His eight penalties last season tied him for fourth among all DBs (Robert Alford had seven, as a reference point). He also has his fair share of bad games and has been susceptible to giving up big plays and big stat-lines in the past."   I wonder if his pay demands have dropped any (like Ryan Grant?) after he is healthy?    
    • I’ll wait till Colts.com releases theirs
    • The highlight just went with the article I posted. My point is basically what you said at the end, if healthy he’d be a solid CB 2, possibly even CB 1 on our team IMO. And if our goal is to put the best possible team on the field, I think he’d be a good signing.
  • Members

• compuls1v3

compuls1v3 33

• egg

egg 377

• kschrock88

kschrock88 1

• TonyHose

TonyHose 23

• Blueblood23

Blueblood23 142

• ColtsBlueFL