Colts Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

A note of caution we’ve been here a few times this season..

If we could finish games we could be 6-3

Absolutely.  I'm not taking anything for granted.  The wheels could fall off at any time with this team.  My gut told me that this game was going to be ugly from the start, though, so no matter what happens from this point it is better than I expected.  This is one of those times that I am really glad to be wrong.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Absolutely.  I'm not taking anything for granted.  The wheels could fall off at any time with this team.  My gut told me that this game was going to be ugly from the start, though, so no matter what happens from this point it is better than I expected.  This is one of those times that I am really glad to be wrong.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m more than happy to the start of the game.

2 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

Brissett has a habit of throwing those dump off passes to hard.

I haven't actually seen him play much, but from what I've heard it sounds like he has a habit of throwing pretty much every pass too hard.  It seems like he has one throwing speed............blipping hard.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Until Luck comes back i don't think we can even entertain the thoughts of trading him.  My opinion...

Even after (if /when he does).  A.L. is somewhat injury prone, and in no other injury situation did he heal faster than the normal average (often taking longer as well).