LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

Catch the dang ball !!!!!!!!!

I think Brissett threw it through him.  He has absolutely no "touch".  Something to work on in the offseason.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Tomlin may get fired at halftime

Yeah, because Pittsburgh is known to have no patience with head coaches...   :J

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

A note of caution we’ve been here a few times this season..

If we could finish games we could be 6-3

Absolutely.  I'm not taking anything for granted.  The wheels could fall off at any time with this team.  My gut told me that this game was going to be ugly from the start, though, so no matter what happens from this point it is better than I expected.  This is one of those times that I am really glad to be wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Proud of the team so far..fighting.

Yeah.  They do look good!  Hopefully we play (and call) a 60 game today.

• Like 2

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Absolutely.  I'm not taking anything for granted.  The wheels could fall off at any time with this team.  My gut told me that this game was going to be ugly from the start, though, so no matter what happens from this point it is better than I expected.  This is one of those times that I am really glad to be wrong.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m more than happy to the start of the game.

9 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

I like what Chester Rodgers is doing. 

I’ve got a feeling he might make a big play today 

We can't get the game here today.  :sigh:   I'm stuck watching either the Browns or the Bengals games.

How are we doing?

2 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

Brissett has a habit of throwing those dump off passes to hard.

I haven't actually seen him play much, but from what I've heard it sounds like he has a habit of throwing pretty much every pass too hard.  It seems like he has one throwing speed............blipping hard.

Brissett is the real deal. He's done a tremendous job especially considering the circumstances. 

Are there 2 Indianapolis Colts teams in this league ?....If so I much be watching the wrong one !

• Haha 2

Just now, Gramz said:

We can't get the game here today.  :sigh:   I'm stuck watching either the Browns or the Bengals games.

How are we doing?

Surprisingly well.  As in, I'm still expecting to wake up at some point.

1 minute ago, SP_21 said:

Brissett is the real deal. He's done a tremendous job especially considering the circumstances. 

On one hand I wouldn't mind seeing us get a draft pick for him, on the other hand he is a good back up QB and there aren't many of those in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

How are we doing?

Colts lead 10 - 0, we have the ball at the 21, and 4 minutes until half.  we also get the all after halftime too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Mingo finally playing up to potential? Amazing!

Yeah. It has gradually been happening all year. 

Wish we had him on a longer deal. 

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

On one hand I wouldn't mind seeing us get a draft pick for him, on the other hand he is a good back up QB and there aren't many of those in the NFL.

Until Luck comes back i don't think we can even entertain the thoughts of trading him.  My opinion...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Could be a good choice either way !

• Like 1

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Until Luck comes back i don't think we can even entertain the thoughts of trading him.  My opinion...

Even after (if /when he does).  A.L. is somewhat injury prone, and in no other injury situation did he heal faster than the normal average (often taking longer as well).

• Like 1

First time Kelly has been beat all game. 

Frank loses yards for the first time today. 

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Colts lead 10 - 0, we have the ball at the 21, and 4 minutes until half.  we also get the all after halftime too.

Awesome.   I'll probably get to see some of the highlights at the halftime.  :applause: 

3 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Yeah. It has gradually been happening all year. 

Wish we had him on a longer deal. 

We’ve got him him till next year IIRC.

Just now, Gramz said:

Awesome.   I'll probably get to see some of the highlights at the halftime.  :applause: 

You'll certainly get to see the 60 yard TD bomb to Moncrief...

• Thanks 1

Lots of guys at the LOS now. Tougher to determine who's got who in blocking. Chud needs to demonstrate he has answers.

1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

You'll certainly get to see the 60 yard TD bomb to Moncrief...

Hopefully they show the iso on Crief.  That was a very pretty stop and go by him.

We need to counter that safety blitz. They've sent Davis about 4 times already. 

2 minutes ago, Douzer said:

Lots of guys at the LOS now. Tougher to determine who's got who in blocking. Chud needs to demonstrate he has answers.

That's also on Joe Philbin.  we have been notoriously spotting and picking up blitzes.  Especially stunts.