Colts Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Of course it would come down to a call and Pittsburgh gets the call lmao Dude was clearly short of the 25 yard line earlier, even replay showed it. Game over now.

They put themselves in a position where it could come down to a call.  You can't say that the Colts didn't get some major breaks in this game.

Just now, John Waylon said:

This is the kind of % that happens with Pagano. He loses a game like this last second and makes it seem like he's not done too bad. 

Right?! Like when pagano let all those host on brissett happen? And when he had the ball in his hands but t went through and was picked off?!?! God, who drafted him?

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Absolutely not on the refs. Rogers got right to the 25. First down. Defense didn’t come up with a stop when it mattered. But I agree with the one poster that said Doyle was a huge reason for this loss. That was just terrible in every sense of the word

I am not going to blame the REFS for the loss but he was short of the 25 by a few inches. Pitt got a huge break there.

Just now, Smoke317 said:

I missed the 1st half. What happened?  Missed a chance to get 3?

Steelers kicked a FG with about 30 seconds to go.  Colts received the kickoff and took a touchback.  They elected to take a knee and go to halftime leading 10-3.  Some people think that we still have a Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck offense and were angry that we did not go for points before the half.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not going to blame the REFS for the loss but he was short of the 25 by a few inches. Pitt got a huge break there.

He wasn’t short. It was a terrible challenge in the first place. More times than not, the spot of the ball isn’t gonna be overturned. And if we’re talking about breaks, the Gore fumble was very fortunate where forward progress was ruled stopped. That was crap

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

I missed the 1st half. What happened?  Missed a chance to get 3?

Almost 30 seconds to go, Colts with two time outs, and coach Pagano as always in that situation kneels to run out the half instead of showing killer instinct.  Or as AZColt debated, Pagano played to win instead of taking a bad risk to win. Oops, their version of playing to win translated into a loss. 

4 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Steelers kicked a FG with about 30 seconds to go.  Colts received the kickoff and took a touchback.  They elected to take a knee and go to halftime leading 10-3.  Some people think that we still have a Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck offense and were angry that we did not go for points before the half.

Chuck  has shown all year he doesn’t trust Brissett in those situations. Especially after the Cardinals game...  Couple weeks ago we were on the 10 going in with 15 seconds to go and we let the clock run down and kicked the field goal...  Doesn’t get more scared than that. Coaches would even let Tebow take 1 shot at the end zone in that situation. 

2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Almost 30 seconds to go, Colts with two time outs, and coach Pagano as always in that situation kneels to run out the half instead of showing killer instinct.  Or as AZColt debated, Pagano played to win instead of taking a bad risk to win. Oops, their version of playing to win translated into a loss. 

You have the right to your opinion, but I disagree.