Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conspiracy of the day

Zoltan

So I now believe the Colts did the same thing this year as the Peyton injury, waiting till the last moment then IR course he was still on IR from the beginning but they wanted to give the fan base hope that he would comeback midseason. Instead they lose and get a high draft pick.

Now to add into this lose on purpose conspiracy is how odd our activated roster has been this year. They start Green as CB week one, after playing well they haven't played Wilson since week 2, and just this last week they don't play Davis (Possibly because they know watson isn't playing and want to give savage a better chance of beating them). You also have how they have been using there new playmaker Marlon Mack, minimally after saying they need to use him more every week. Even the late addition of Jacoby Brissett shows that they didn't believe in there backups all preseason. adding Brissett late meant they could only play a simple offense possibly to help the opposing defense.

This is the Colts lost season and they have been playing it perfectly without actually saying they want to lose. 

4 minutes ago, Colton Stenger said:

So I now believe the Colts did the same thing this year as the Peyton injury, waiting till the last moment then IR course he was still on IR from the beginning but they wanted to give the fan base hope that he would comeback midseason. Instead they lose and get a high draft pick.

Now to add into this lose on purpose conspiracy is how odd our activated roster has been this year. They start Green as CB week one, after playing well they haven't played Wilson since week 2, and just this last week they don't play Davis (Possibly because they know watson isn't playing and want to give savage a better chance of beating them). You also have how they have been using there new playmaker Marlon Mack, minimally after saying they need to use him more every week. Even the late addition of Jacoby Brissett shows that they didn't believe in there backups all preseason. adding Brissett late meant they could only play a simple offense possibly to help the opposing defense.

This is the Colts lost season and they have been playing it perfectly without actually saying they want to lose. 

They just won a game last Sunday.    If they are trying to lose,   they are doing a terrible job.    They wouldn't have traded for JB is the tank was on

10 minutes ago, Colton Stenger said:

I cant grasp your reasoning. Had they secretly be intentionally losing this season they would have never traded for Brissett. They would have stuck with a loser from the beginning.

Besides, He may be eccentric but Jim has always hated losing and that hasn't changed IMO. I think if Jim thought for one minute someone wasn't giving 100% he would be shown the door.

8 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I cant grasp your reasoning. Had they secretly be intentionally losing this season they would have never traded for Brissett. They would have stuck with a loser from the beginning.

Besides, He may be eccentric but Jim has always hated losing and that hasn't changed IMO. I think if Jim thought for one minute someone wasn't giving 100% he would be shown the door.

I agree they would of kept sending tolzien out there. No we have the record we have because we suck that bad.

37 minutes ago, Colton Stenger said:

Manning was never put on IR I do agree that within house they gave up on the season before it began since Pagano will be fired after this season(most likely)

1 hour ago, Colton Stenger said:

Walmart has a sale on tin foil going on at the moment. 

If we were tanking then Tolzien would be out there throwing the ball. At least Brissett gives us a little bit of light. He’s not an Allstar by any means, but he can zip the ball decently. I bet we win 2 or 3 more games and select like top 10 in the draft. There’s a lot of bad teams this year. 

4 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

They just won a game last Sunday.    If they are trying to lose,   they are doing a terrible job.    They wouldn't have traded for JB is the tank was on

4 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

4 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

I agree they would of kept sending tolzien out there. No we have the record we have because we suck that bad.

You repeatedly say that they would of never traded for Brissett, I disagree because they get the chance to show him off all season and trade him in the offseason. This gives them further value and thats why they kept Pagano for one more year. Yes they won on Sunday but they tried there hardest in the 2nd half to lose the game, and they always seem to lose because of bad play in the second half. Also just think of all the game day activations, there's a lot that don't make sense.

3 hours ago, Colton Stenger said:

You repeatedly say that they would of never traded for Brissett, I disagree because they get the chance to show him off all season and trade him in the offseason. This gives them further value and thats why they kept Pagano for one more year. Yes they won on Sunday but they tried there hardest in the 2nd half to lose the game, and they always seem to lose because of bad play in the second half. Also just think of all the game day activations, there's a lot that don't make sense.

Please, just stop.

3 hours ago, Colton Stenger said:

There is a lot more things about your comments that don't make sense. Game day activations? That sounds more like trying to win than trying to lose. If they were trying to lose there would be no activations.

If you think Irsay was keeping Pagano around just to lose you don't know too much about Irsay. As far as second half bad play the other team made adjustments and our defense gets gassed after trying to hold a lead without the offense scoring in the second half.

• Nadine locked this topic