Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (+7.5) at Philadelphia (11-5-17)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST......Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts and Evan Washburn on CBS

low 60s with a  good chance of rain, over-under a very low 41.5  at the Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia

Big Brock Osweiler, who committee crimes against quarterbacking in Houston last year and was sentenced to go to Cleveland, makes a truly amazing return as the QB of the Broncos, team he left less then 2 years ago.  

He'll have the same receivers he left, Demariyus Thomas (35 catches, 455 yards) and Emmanuel Sanders (25 catches, 266 yards) plus his old running back CJ Anderson (107 catches, 469 yards)  Brock will have to try to stand up straight against Hard rushing Eagles Fletcher Cox (5 sacks) and Brandon Graham (5 sacks) with the help of a very shaky O-line.

The eagles also allow just 70 yards rushing a game.

Meanwhile, the Eagles have brought the best record in the NFL to 'Wentz- elvania' as second year QB carson Wentz (161 of 264, 2,063 yards) who has thrown for 19 TDs in 8 games.

Old LeGarrette Blunt (100 rushes, 467 yards) an top tight end Zach Erntz (43 catches, 526 yards) face the NFL's No.1 defense in yards allowed.

Good matchup. The Eagles will go without left tackle Jason Peters, who is lost for the year. Newly acquired RB Jay Ajaya should get in the game.

Denver DE Derek Wolfe is questionable but will play.

The spread assumes Trevor Siemian (10 interceptions) is still playing for Denver. So doers the over-under.

But the rain might hold the number down. 

I'd take Denver getting 7 1/2.....That's way too much to me.

5 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Eagles are going to the dance. Probably a 2004 rematch.. just wow handing it to the broncos defense!

Don't over look the Saints later on either. They have ways at times when they are actually good.

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I don't even wanna talk about the saints lol. They are very good. So good drew Brees is killing my fantasy team lol they don't even need him

It's kinda hard to believe with the Saints, so I sill have to see it to believe it and almost finish the season with them first before something changes with them. lmao 

But I am kinda amazed when I turned on their game today and saw them score on special teams blocking a punt, kinda like the old Saints.-omg-

Weird season.

But yeah Philly looks tight. By far the most dominant team in the NFC this year so far and with an MVP caliber QB now too.........but the trust factor for me is not there yet with the Eagles for the playoffs.

Its the regular season doesn't always translate in the postseason.

That being said the Broncos offense is worse now than when Manning was there. Geez.

However even if the Broncos offense was actually good this end result was going to be the same since the Eagles are the better overall team.

17 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

The Broncos d has fallen hard.    

That's the real story today....Their 'D' was shredded....

Wentz had time and he made them pay full fare...

But the Broncos do not have the pass rush the used to have....Phily's line had a backup tackle in there and they blocked the Broncos on the pass and the run