Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buffalo wiped out by the Jets??

oldunclemark

Yeah, this usually happens to the Bills this time of the year. Once the spotlight comes down on them they fall flat on their faces and fall apart (2008, 2011, 2014). They were 5-2 in the former two and 5-3 in the last two and finished 7-9, 6-10, and 9-7 (missing the playoffs since they lost to teams they absolutely had to beat).

Had a bad feeling about tonight. I really, REALLY wanted to believe they could take the next step tonight but the realistic Bills fan in me said not to get my hopes up. They have the Saints, Chargers, Chiefs, and Patriots up next, so they'll probably be below .500 before they get another win.

56 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Let me get this straight.

Buffalo beats Denver, Atlanta,  Tampa and Oakland

..and they are then massacred by the Jets?   34-7

Is it true that Buffalo has missed the playoffs 17 years in a row.....They probably only have one fan left

yep sadly any team can look good against other opponents but its just something about those darn division teams that some how know your number....:wall:

9 hours ago, buffalo34 said:

Yeah, this usually happens to the Bills this time of the year. Once the spotlight comes down on them they fall flat on their faces and fall apart (2008, 2011, 2014). They were 5-2 in the former two and 5-3 in the last two and finished 7-9, 6-10, and 9-7 (missing the playoffs since they lost to teams they absolutely had to beat).

Had a bad feeling about tonight. I really, REALLY wanted to believe they could take the next step tonight but the realistic Bills fan in me said not to get my hopes up. They have the Saints, Chargers, Chiefs, and Patriots up next, so they'll probably be below .500 before they get another win.

I feel for you, Buf...

I would have bet the Bills and given you 3 or 4 points

Buffalo's OL got man handled...it was a beat down. I feared for Tyrods health out there...quite the opposite of the last time they played. After all the anger of losing 3 straight 4th quarter leads I thought the Jets would implode but they have a lot of leaders on that team...and clearly their coach is not that bad despite some lack of talent in many areas. I was pulling for the Bills because I know the only team that could give NE a run for their money in the division left was them...now it seems the Pats are well on their way to another division title.

19 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i guess thats why people are having this reaction

the jets earned it though with their pass rush 

Yep.....being a great team means you take care of business...even on the road...they haven't done that...I'm afraid that quick start is looking more like a mirage. At this point though the Jets are playing their way out of a top 5 pick....which going into the season people said they were tanking...especially after trading with Seattle. If they want that future qb they are likely going to have to move up....as it seems Cleveland is a lock at #1 but the Giants and SF could be trading partners perhaps. The Jets are so messed up they don't even know how to tank right....but I give Boles a lot of credit he has that team playing hard when no one would want his job.

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Buffalo's OL got man handled...it was a beat down. I feared for Tyrods health out there...quite the opposite of the last time they played. After all the anger of losing 3 straight 4th quarter leads I thought the Jets would implode but they have a lot of leaders on that team...and clearly their coach is not that bad despite some lack of talent in many areas. I was pulling for the Bills because I know the only team that could give NE a run for their money in the division left was them...now it seems the Pats are well on their way to another division title.

Ill never understand how the patriots can have one of the easiest divisions in the NFL, and no one mention it for the last 20 years. You can't talk bad about the patriots, it's just impossible. Oh well. Onto colts mediocrity. 

17 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm with @2006Coltsbestever I watched a early NBA season game over that trash on NFL network. Of course the Jets would win.. not a Bills fan. Just a hater..

Yeah even though the Spurs had another lead then meltdown vs. the Warriors it was still more entertaining over Jets/Bills which I never turned on.