Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Update: Watson tore ACL

coltsfeva

19 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

not to sound rude but isn't it kinda sad that the day we announce luck being sent to IR making top breaking news we once again lose to houstons news of watson... sigh we cant even get a break in the media....:(

Who cares?

4 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Honestly, I’m disappointed. This guy is a great guy and he is such a TEAM first guy. And man can he let it FLY! Here’s to hoping he has a successful recovery along with Andrew Luck. It’s going to be a good duel for the next 10 years. 

Yeah instead of Luck vs Watson, we get Brissett vs Savage, isn't that appealing. Of course I will still watch because I love the Colts.

1 minute ago, snkdy said:

Wow what a disappointing NFL season. 

I know this to me has been one of the worst NFL seasons I have ever watched. Luck, Rodgers, JJ, Watson, Berry for KC all out + the kneeling stuff. It probably Is the worst I have watched and I have been watching since the late 70's. Also the Zeke situation is bad too. I honestly want Baseball back already haha 

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know this to me has been one of the worst NFL seasons I have ever watched. Luck, Rodgers, JJ, Watson, Berry for KC all out + the kneeling stuff. It probably Is the worst I have watched and I have been watching since the late 70's. Also the Zeke situation is bad too. I honestly want Baseball back already haha 

At least we have a fun team to watch in the Pacers.

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Just terrible. I really liked Watson, he brought excitement to the game. This is a bad year for quarterbacks...

I guess it's the Titans and Jags vying for the division title now. 

its going to be whoever is the least injured

last year the afc playoffs were the same way, not a good look for the league 

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah instead of Luck vs Watson, we get Brissett vs Savage, isn't that appealing. Of course I will still watch because I love the Colts.

That's a barn burner right there!  MAYBE just maybe they can win this one????

That's a bummer about Watson though, was having a great season.  He's young though and a freak so he'll be fine.  

2 hours ago, Qwiz said:

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. This is terrible. 

The Lord won't taketh away Houston's World Series championship. 

While Watson's injury is terrible, you should have him back by the start of the season next year. 

Edited by NFLfan

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Lord won't taketh away Houston's World Series championship. 

While Watson's injury is terrible, you should have him back by the start of the season next year. 

Thanks NF. You’re right. I’m incredibly grateful for the WS win no doubt. As far as Deshaun goes, I’m sure he will pick up right back where he left off next year. 

7 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

Thanks NF. You’re right. I’m incredibly grateful for the WS win no doubt. As far as Deshaun goes, I’m sure he will pick up right back where he left off next year. 

Hey, check out the message Teddy sent to Watson:

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2017/11/2/16600596/teddy-bridgewater-mackensie-alexander-jayron-kearse-send-encouragement-deshaun-watson