Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Update: Watson tore ACL

coltsfeva

Woah!!! Man, that really sucks for the Texans!!! He was playing MVP ball, not just rookie of the year ball.

I hope it is something he can come back from in a few weeks. He was fun to watch. I was going to watch the Texans-Colts game more from a point of view of seeing him play against us than any one guy on our team. He had the effect like Peyton had to non-Colts fans, IMO. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I like Chuck but I just think we need a change and we need to let Ballard choose his guy and start a new culture. Chuck had a nice run his first 3 years but sometimes change is necessary.

Me too, I just did that to fire up CC1.  I like CP and hope he is able to stay in the NFL, but he has proven he really isn't HC material.  Not bottom of the barrel, but not SB capable either.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I like Chuck but I just think we need a change and we need to let Ballard choose his guy and start a new culture. Chuck had a nice run his first 3 years but sometimes change is necessary.

I like him too...great guy and honestly was a good choice at the time....but it's obvious that he's not the right coach to get them to the next level.

Seriously, is it just me or are the devastating injuries happening more often these days?  We have certainly had our share, but look at Houston... Arguably there three most impactful players are out for the year.  Rogers is gone, the list goes on and on.

I just don't remember this happening as often up until the last 5-7 years?

Just now, BR-549 said:

Seriously, is it just me or are the devastating injuries happening more often these days?  We have certainly had our share, but look at Houston... Arguably there three most impactful players are out for the year.  Rogers is gone, the list goes on and on.

I just don't remember this happening as often up until the last 5-7 years?

Houston is having our kind of LUCK - losing JJ and now Watson.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Texas QB Deshaun Watson has torn a knee ligament in practice. 

He is lost to zhouston for the rest of the season.     Tim Savage will start in his place.

Another thread in the NFL category.... Just to let you know

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Houston is having our kind of LUCK - losing JJ and now Watson.

They are!  Mecilus too.  Clowny is good, but I feel like he takes plays off sometimes.  Not like college, but he seems to rest now and then while on the field.

I am actually relieved AL was put on IR.  And I don't believe all the crap about the FO lying or the conspiracy theories.  They just figured out that no matter what they did he wasn't playing this year.  Might as well put him on IR and take the pressure off of him (part of the mental side of it).  He will absolutely be fine in 2018... I stand behind it and will own it if I am proven wrong.

3 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

not to sound rude but isn't it kinda sad that the day we announce luck being sent to IR making top breaking news we once again lose to houstons news of watson... sigh we cant even get a break in the media....:(

Luck's news would be bigger but he's been out the whole season. This Watson injury is shocking and just came out of the blue.