Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thoughts on titles for Ryan Grigsons autobiography

jszfunk

41 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

This thread was started with humorous intentions. There is nothing wrong with having a thread that is not all gloom and doom. To point a finger at someone and saying they are lowering themselves just for making a joke just shows your lack of a sense of humor. If you don't care for the thread just ignore it.

Dont get me wrong i found it all very funny. I just think we are only beating this drum because of the current state of things. If anything we should be blaming Pagano at this point. Obviously Grigson did a bad job. He was fired, and i dont believe in kicking someone when they are down. I dont think it should be locked. Again it was funny, obviously i read them and do not wish to ignore a thread. I am allowed to have an opinion. That opinion is we can play the blame game all day when it comes to poor organizational decisions. End of the day lets focus on who is currently fueling this dumpster fire. Maybe a thread of Paganos post firing press conference. Or his autobiography " Chopping Wood with Bowling Balls and Butcher Knives: Dont judge...my grit"

On 11/2/2017 at 11:26 AM, IndyScribe said:

Wow, this forum is incredibly petty. Seriously, get a grip. Yes, he did terribly. He's gone now. No need to beat a dead horse. 

I disagree. This is a creative and entertaining thread. I think a poll should follow to vote on the best title.

So far, my favorite is by Flash7:

Breaking Luck: The Making of an O-Line

2 hours ago, life long said:

Dont get me wrong i found it all very funny. I just think we are only beating this drum because of the current state of things. If anything we should be blaming Pagano at this point. Obviously Grigson did a bad job. He was fired, and i dont believe in kicking someone when they are down. I dont think it should be locked. Again it was funny, obviously i read them and do not wish to ignore a thread. I am allowed to have an opinion. That opinion is we can play the blame game all day when it comes to poor organizational decisions. End of the day lets focus on who is currently fueling this dumpster fire. Maybe a thread of Paganos post firing press conference. Or his autobiography " Chopping Wood with Bowling Balls and Butcher Knives: Dont judge...my grit"

You said we were lowering ourselves.  Remembering the Colts history is just a part of being a fan. It is not taboo to make a joke out of it. Ok you have a problem with this thread and then you proceed to say lets start a Pagano thread. We have a couple of those around and you have no problems lowering yourself talking about him. Not good for us but OK for you. So you have a selective time frame?

30 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

You said we were lowering ourselves.  Remembering the Colts history is just a part of being a fan. It is not taboo to make a joke out of it. Ok you have a problem with this thread and then you proceed to say lets start a Pagano thread. We have a couple of those around and you have no problems lowering yourself talking about him. Not good for us but OK for you. So you have a selective time frame?

Lol ok. Comparing our current head coach to a guy who was fired. Just saying, at least the Pagano threads are relevant. Again i said i had no problem with the thread. It just makes more sense to me to address the current problem in the building. Not trying to argue but apparently you took acception to my opinion. Apologies. Good day sir!

3 minutes ago, life long said:

Lol ok. Comparing our current head coach to a guy who was fired. Just saying, at least the Pagano threads are relevant. Again i said i had no problem with the thread. It just makes more sense to me to address the current problem in the building. Not trying to argue but apparently you took acception to my opinion. Apologies. Good day sir!

Grigson is still revenant because we are still reaping the negativity results from him. Just saying.

56 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Grigson is still revenant because we are still reaping the negativity results from him. Just saying.

No disagreement there. Same could be said about Polians lasting effects. Its funny but it is definitely still kicking him while he is down. After Pagano is fired I can finally start to let go of those frustrations go as well. At which point I will have the same sentiment, talk trash at first but begin the healing process lol and move passed it. 

• Nadine locked this topic