Breaking Luck - a tale of an O-line

Irsay, Pagano, and a Psychologist

Laron Landry - Safety!

and last but not least,

Why I now work for the Browns.

These are my favorites! Nice Job!

Cubic Zirconia’s in The Rough: How to draft and Sign Below Average Players

3 and Out: How 3 Straight First Round Busts Changed the Colts 

Hot Knife Through Butter: How a GM Ruined the greatest QB Prospect of All Time (The Cover would have the faces of Khalid Holmes, Samson Setele, Jonathan Harrison, Lance Louis, and Hugh Thornton)

Grigson could hold motivational seminars and speak on topics that he's an expert on: 

Vol 1: How to break things, and make other people clean them up

Vol 2: Be terrible at your job, and still keep it!

Vol 3: The Blame Game

Vol 4: Inept or Incompetent......why not both ?

3 hours ago, rockywoj said:

A thread premised on relentlessly slagging another, who is no longer in the Colts organization.   Perhaps I have awoken grumpy, but I say lock and delete.  Dead horse.  

Agreed. Lets start threads bashing on any and all ex colts who under performed... I can see the humor but it is sad to see us as fans lowering ourselves to that level. He is gone. Never focus on the past, focus only on the present and future. Obviously as fans having little to root for, its understandable we are still looking to blame. IMO there is plenty in the present to complain about. After Pagano is fired, he will likely be mentioned here for years to come as well. Unless we turn it around quick and start winning again. Winning can cure all in sports. Lets hope those days are closer than they currently appear.

35 minutes ago, a06cc said:

This thread has nothing to do with Colts football as Ryan Grigson is a part of the Cleveland Browns organization. A moderator should know as such and post this in the “General” section of the forum. 

In future if you’d like to make requests of the Mod team can I politely ask you use the report facility rather then publicly telling us what we should be doing in a less than polite fashion.

Please and thank you. 

5 hours ago, rockywoj said:

A thread premised on relentlessly slagging another, who is no longer in the Colts organization.   Perhaps I have awoken grumpy, but I say lock and delete.  Dead horse.  

1 hour ago, life long said:

Agreed. Lets start threads bashing on any and all ex colts who under performed... I can see the humor but it is sad to see us as fans lowering ourselves to that level. He is gone. Never focus on the past, focus only on the present and future. Obviously as fans having little to root for, its understandable we are still looking to blame. IMO there is plenty in the present to complain about. After Pagano is fired, he will likely be mentioned here for years to come as well. Unless we turn it around quick and start winning again. Winning can cure all in sports. Lets hope those days are closer than they currently appear.

This thread was started with humorous intentions. There is nothing wrong with having a thread that is not all gloom and doom. To point a finger at someone and saying they are lowering themselves just for making a joke just shows your lack of a sense of humor. If you don't care for the thread just ignore it.