Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Ajayi to Eagles.....

Jackie Daytona

The market is set then. A 4th for a young RB, a 6th at best for Gore, IMO, if he wishes to be traded.

If anything, I expected the Eagles to get help for their secondary, not an RB when they have become a pass first team. Blount, Ajayi, Smallwood, Clement, it is a crowded NE like back field.

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Only thing that matters:  Should I sit him in FF? :P

Seriously, this is a good trade for the Eagles. Now, does he play right away?

I say sit him next week against the Broncos....he will likely split some carries but won't know the offense....but their bye week is the week following and I would say a couple weeks and he should be ready to roll. I have him too and I think this is the best thing that could have happened to him.

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

I say sit him next week against the Broncos....he will likely split some carries but won't know the offense....but their bye week is the week following and I would say a couple weeks and he should be ready to roll. I have him too and I think this is the best thing that could have happened to him.

Thanks. I will surely lose this week in the Skol Vikings League. Ajayi may not play. Now Kelvin Benjamin may not also. He has been traded to the Bills. My team besides Russell Wilson and Zach Ertz is pretty meh. Despite that, I am lucky to be in first place overall. Lol.

Eagles going all in for the SB this year. 

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Thanks. I will surely lose this week in the Skol Vikings League. Ajayi may not play. Now Kelvin Benjamin may not also. He has been traded to the Bills. My team besides Russell Wilson and Zach Ertz is pretty meh. Despite that, I am lucky to be in first place overall. Lol.

Are you me? Outside of Ajayi, I have the exact same players.

On 10/31/2017 at 2:00 PM, NFLfan said:

Only thing that matters:  Should I sit him in FF? :P

Seriously, this is a good trade for the Eagles. Now, does he play right away?

On 10/31/2017 at 3:06 PM, dgambill said:

I should have played him. Lol. The Eagles are pouring it on and destroying the Denver defense. Ajayi has about 14 points. I never expected it. 

5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I should have played him. Lol. The Eagles are pouring it on and destroying the Denver defense. Ajayi has about 14 points. I never expected it. 

I should have too...I didn't think he would see much action not knowing the offense. He is talented and I think makes a big help to Philly. If their secondary was to improve they might be legit SB contenders.

10 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I should have too...I didn't think he would see much action not knowing the offense. He is talented and I think makes a big help to Philly. If their secondary was to improve they might be legit SB contenders.

I did not believe he would play much but even if I thought he would, I figured the Denver defense would stop him. That was a surprise.

If Devante Parker can get me 20 points, I will win. That is not likely to happen. :( lol

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I did not believe he would play much but even if I thought he would, I figured the Denver defense would stop him. That was a surprise.

If Devante Parker can get me 20 points, I will win. That is not likely to happen. :( lol

I'm sorry I gave you bad advice...good luck tonight. He is Cutlers  favorite target and oaklands secondary is horrible....but that's a lot of points.

Just now, dgambill said:

I'm sorry I have you bad advice...good luck tonight. He is Cutlers  favorite target and oaklands secondary is horrible....but that's a lot of points.

You did not give bad advice. I would have sat him anyway. I did not play Kelvin Benjamin who was also traded.

This is just for fun but I want to beat my fellow Vikes fan.