Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houstons owner racist comments??

Trace Pyott

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

She actually did get suspended by ESPN and I didn't even know it because I don't watch her show. It was for bad mouthing Jerry Jones over the kneeling issue though. Proves my point about her. I just googled her is how I found out. Her mouth finally got her in trouble. If you ever hear her talk, she seems to hate white people. She bad mouths the president, she bad mouths Jerry Jones, she makes fun of Luck. Pattern, I can read people like a book and I know when I see good people and someone who is just trying to stir up stuff.

Again, I can't really debate Miss Hill's stance on issues since I don't watch her program regularly or at all for that matter. All I can say is this: As a reporter or analyst, she is hired to cover stories in sports not be the story itself. Now, I'm not naive, we all bring our personal experiences/baggage to the table & some level of whit & personality makes talent unique & memorable, which can add to ratings & viewership overall. The trick is to not blur the line between sports commentator & a comic caricature that nobody takes seriously anymore. 

I value your perspective CBE & yes, I have grown to trust your read on things. I can't go as far to say as Miss Hill hates white people though. You might be right. I just can't make that kind of assessment on a person I barely follow right now. I will try to checkout some of her most recent work this week & get back to you with some additional feedback. 

I also pride myself in treating people fairly with an open mind. I know you do as well. I'm not looking to sabotage any person from jump street & I do know that everybody doesn't start their career off on the same level either. Personal struggles are not created equal among different individuals in the exact same profession based on the breaks they do or don't get, which often has nothing to do with their educational credentials. 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Again, I can't really debate Miss Hill's stance on issues since I don't watch her program regularly or at all for that matter. All I can say is this: As a reporter or analyst, she is hired to cover stories in sports not be the story itself. Now, I'm not naive, we all bring our personal experiences/baggage to the table & some level of whit & personality makes talent unique & memorable, which can add to ratings & viewership overall. The trick is to not blur the line between sports commentator & a comic caricature that nobody takes seriously anymore. 

I value your perspective CBE & yes, I have grown to trust your read on things. I can't go as far to say as Miss Hill hates white people though. You might be right. I just can't make that kind of assessment on a person I barely follow right now. I will try to checkout some of her most recent work this week & get back to you with some additional feedback. 

I also pride myself in treating people fairly with an open mind. I know you do as well. I'm not looking to sabotage any person from jump street & I do know that everybody doesn't start their career off on the same level either. Personal struggles are not created equal among different individuals in the exact same profession based on the breaks they do or don't get, which often has nothing to do with their educational credentials. 

The main things that she said were on her personal time not while on the air

• Nadine locked this topic