Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nobody goes 0-16, but....

oldunclemark

.....it looks bad for the Browns...and SF needs a win in the next 2 weeks....or they'll be a 'Sweet 16' contender,. too

Cleveland (0-8)

Nov. 5 - BYE

Nov. 12 @ Detroit

Nov. 19  (home) Jacksonville

Nov. 26 @ Cincinnati

Dec. 3  @ San Diego (in Los Angeles)

Dec. 10 (home) Green Bay

Dec, 17 (home) Baltimore

Dec. 24 @ Bears

Dec. 31 @ Pittsburgh

San Francisco (0-8)

Nov. 5 (home) Arizona

Nov. 12 (home) NYGs

Nov. 19 - BYE

Nov. 26 (home) Seattle

Dec 3  @ Bears

Dec. 10 @ Houston

Dec 17 (home) Tennessee

Dec. 24 (home) Jacksonville

Dec. 31 @ Rams

35 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

The 49ers actually look worse than the Browns. The 49ers can't even score more than 10 points. The 1 time they scored 38 was a Thursday and Thursdays often get written off as flukes. 15 in a FG battle and 23 against the Colts I think. 

But the Niners could beat Arizona next week..

If the Browns don't beat GB (without Aaron) or Baltimore.......I'm not seeing the Cleveland win

Edited by oldunclemark
spell

33 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Good god, could you imagine a 0-16 season.......

what's the difference in a 2-14 season?  This team shows flashes,   then craps the bed.    Might as well hope that continues.    I don't want to see another colts win this season.   I also want them to keep playing hard.     I don't want a tank job,   I just want a high draft pick that we can trade 

Just now, coltsva said:

Both teams have 5 winnable games on their schedule:

Cleveland - Jack, @Cincy, GB, Balt, @Chi

San Fran - Ariz, NY, @Chi, Tenn, Jack

You are selling the jags short.    They are far better than either of these two teams

5 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

As an oc?  Why?

How's that last Browns OC we hired working out...

2 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I don't know man, he made Dalton a near MVP candidate for a few years. And Dalton has been pretty bad since Hue left.

Again pass

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

what's the difference in a 2-14 season?  This team shows flashes,   then craps the bed.    Might as well hope that continues.    I don't want to see another colts win this season.   I also want them to keep playing hard.     I don't want a tank job,   I just want a high draft pick that we can trade 

I don't see us trading a top 5 pick

15 hours ago, coltsva said:

I don’t think Cleveland beats any of those teams. 49ers have a chance against Arizona and Chicago maybe, but that’s about it. 

19 hours ago, coltsva said:

I know Brett Hundley is not a good QB, but neither is DeShone Kizer right now. I need to see the Browns win to believe they can beat the Packers. And why Cincinnati, which just beat your guys to the tune of 24 points? Baltimore sucks so they could beat the Ravens.

Jacksonville is cursed in the Pacific Time Zone. No matter who or how bad the opponent is, the Jaguars lose. I am expecting that to change in Week 16, however.

5 hours ago, Qwiz said:

I don’t think Cleveland beats any of those teams. 49ers have a chance against Arizona and Chicago maybe, but that’s about it. 

My thinking exactly.  I think the 49ers will win this Sunday against the Cardinals without Palmer, but who knows, maybe AP will have a vintage game and will the Cards to a win. 

1 hour ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

My thinking exactly.  I think the 49ers will win this Sunday against the Cardinals without Palmer, but who knows, maybe AP will have a vintage game and will the Cards to a win. 

Maybe, but they’ll definitely be zeroing in on Peterson. If he can still get them the W I’ll be impressed. Some kid named Beathard is playing QB for the 9ers, though, so there’s that...

47 minutes ago, csmopar said:

And yet both are coaching teams with sub 500 records . 

Which is a completely different point that might be more relevant, but still isn't a good argument against Hue Jackson as an OC. 

The idea that because Chud came from the Browns and isn't doing a good job means that Hue Jackson coming from the Browns also wouldn't do a good job holds no weight. If the Patriots reasoned that way, they wouldn't have hired Belichick.

12 minutes ago, Superman said:

Which is a completely different point that might be more relevant, but still isn't a good argument against Hue Jackson as an OC. 

The idea that because Chud came from the Browns and isn't doing a good job means that Hue Jackson coming from the Browns also wouldn't do a good job holds no weight. If the Patriots reasoned that way, they wouldn't have hired Belichick.

I'm just saying that we don't have a good history getting Browns rejects. 

Trent Richardson and Chud are two prime examples.  Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me; fool me three times and ........

1 hour ago, Qwiz said:

Maybe, but they’ll definitely be zeroing in on Peterson. If he can still get them the W I’ll be impressed. Some kid named Beathard is playing QB for the 9ers, though, so there’s that...

Welp, nevermind about that last part. Lol.