Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots found their defense

Chrisaaron1023

5 minutes ago, IinD said:

They're literally the guy in the horror movie who won't die.

lol I posted this after they won the superbowl.. the NFL season is a horror film. Somebody starts out so lovely (Chiefs) then by midway through the season things are starting to turn for the worse... in the end we all KNOW what's going to happen haha

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

lol I posted this after they won the superbowl.. the NFL season is a horror film. Somebody starts out so lovely (Chiefs) then by midway through the season things are starting to turn for the worse... in the end we all KNOW what's going to happen haha

Of course...they'll go on a 10 game win streak now.

I also know it's coming.

Until those 2 guys up there retire. They ain't dead.

21 minutes ago, IinD said:

Of course...they'll go on a 10 game win streak now.

I also know it's coming.

Until those 2 guys up there retire. They ain't dead.

Home field advantage.. will draw the steelers because we know the afc only knows 5 teams. and broncos, ravens, and colts aren't doing squat this year.  Steelers will play zone the whole game, heading their way to a 20 point loss. and it's back to the superbowl where the patriots will spot (whoever makes it) a lead in the fourth so they can comeback and torture the rest of the NFL viewers once again :thmup:

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Home field advantage.. will draw the steelers because we know the afc only knows 5 teams. and broncos, ravens, and colts aren't doing squat this year.  Steelers will play zone the whole game, heading their way to a 20 point loss. and it's back to the superbowl where the patriots will spot (whoever makes it) a lead in the fourth so they can comeback and torture the rest of the NFL viewers once again :thmup:

And just to make it better for them, some team will get lucky who shouldn't be there and get destroyed for Tommie Boys #6.

I can see it now...lions pats...lol

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I think you're forgetting about the chiefs

8 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I think you're forgetting about the chiefs

No no I definitely didn't forget the chiefs. They are the happy-go-lucky black guy in the horror films. They started off so hot.. but have slowly come back down to earth. When this season is coming to an end. They'll be picked off.  Like I said AFC can only send Patriots, Steelers, Broncos, Colts, Ravens to super bowl. Chiefs just aren't apart of the "Main characters" 

9 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

No no I definitely didn't forget the chiefs. They are the happy-go-lucky black guy in the horror films. They started off so hot.. but have slowly come back down to earth. When this season is coming to an end. They'll be picked off.  Like I said AFC can only send Patriots, Steelers, Broncos, Colts, Ravens to super bowl. Chiefs just aren't apart of the "Main characters" 

The happy-go-lucky black guy??  Really?   Do you ever think about some of the things you say?

3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol you know the black dude always dies first! Relax I'm just fooling around bro

Another friend of mine said "the Asian guy gets killed first". I think they went away from those patterns after people caught on. I am tracking with what you were fooling around about. :) 

Their D is definitely looking much better... still some things to tighten up though. And I wonder what Gilmore's role is going to be when he comes back. He's not a slot corner but I don't see how you bench Bademosi or Butler at this point. Maybe he's their 3rd and one of those guys bumps inside when he comes out. I'm sure part of it is just the unit improving as a whole, but it's hard to ignore how things started looking much better once Gilmore went down with a concussion. 

The offense has some work to do as well... they're moving the ball OK but too many FG tries on red zone drives. 

Good time for their bye week. For all the tumultuous stuff that's happened already, they're 6-2 at the halfway point. 

7 minutes ago, GoPats said:

Good time for their bye week. For all the tumultuous stuff that's happened already, they're 6-2 at the halfway point. 

Gilmore is pretty terrible. He weeded himself out .. but yeah good on ya! :thmup:.. I think the "slow start" was all apart of the plan lol!

#mustbenice #blessyouforbragging #alwaysontop

3 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

found there defense ??? melvin gordon 14 rushes 132 yards 9.4 1TD umm you might be watching last years patriot games :FlamingoDancing:

I wish I was watching last years games.. but nah Melvin ripped one for 87. I mean he didn't look too bad, but the defense is clearly better. Falcons did crap, now the chargers

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I wish I was watching last years games.. but nah Melvin ripped one for 87. I mean he didn't look too bad, but the defense is clearly better. Falcons did crap, now the chargers

you would think by now that the chargers would surround rivers with bunches of talent on offense but it seems every year they keep getting ruffled

Saw a statistic on how much playoff teams invest in the draft for Oline and it is consistently around 50%, Charger's statistics were low 20% if I recall correctly.  That one simple statistic explains the wasted River's talent.  Plenty of talent in other areas that can't excel without an O-line.

That said, I NEVER WHINE. We deserved this loss, Patriots were the better team in that they don't make stupid errors that cost them TDs.   But this blew my mind.  I did not see it live as my directv did not pick up the Chargers game on auto record so I didn't see this touchdown.  

4 minutes ago, Girlzarefanstoo said:

Saw a statistic on how much playoff teams invest in the draft for Oline and it is consistently around 50%, Charger's statistics were low 20% if I recall correctly.  That one simple statistic explains the wasted River's talent.  Plenty of talent in other areas that can't excel without an O-line.

That said, I NEVER WHINE. We deserved this loss, Patriots were the better team in that they don't make stupid errors that cost them TDs.   But this blew my mind.  I did not see it live as my directv did not pick up the Chargers game on auto record so I didn't see this touchdown.  

You guys hung tough, hardly nobody wins in Foxboro. Rivers has had a Good career much like Luck has had but never had a great team around him. I will say your 2006 team was solid though, LT was a beast that season.

Their D is still ranked at the bottom of the league with the Colts. Call me when it rises up a few more notches.

I know the Pats have these ways of improving their defense as a season goes on. But, every time I see the Pats lately the refs take away a TD or two from their opponents.:facepalm:

"Found" my rear end until proven otherwise. 

7 hours ago, Girlzarefanstoo said:

I thought that OPI that wiped out a Chargers TD was a terrible call. If I remember I thought two Patriots players ran into each other, and that no contact was made by the Chargers' WR on that pick play, correct me if I'm wrong.

Plus the Gillette Stadium demons caused the ball to slip out of Rivers' hand on one play which blew up a drive. Because why not?

8 hours ago, buffalo34 said:

Plus the Gillette Stadium demons caused the ball to slip out of Rivers' hand on one play which blew up a drive. Because why not?

Lol! When I saw Benjamin (first of all field a punt at the 10 going out of bounds) start to turn and run into his endzone. I really thought, "man teams really do get possessed up here"

On 10/30/2017 at 5:08 PM, Girlzarefanstoo said:

Oh, the Manning era Colts know about investing more outside the lines than on the OL or the inside of our DL. No wonder our playoff record sputtered when it mattered.