Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quincy Wilson..... inactive again

twfish

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

He probably had the best game any Colts CB had this year vs Arizona.

Exactly! This makes no sense at all. Seriously, why worry if the guy is a special teams ace. We drafted him to become a starting corner. He has played no worse than any one else. As you said he has shown a glimpse or two, why not let him actually develop, instead of being a healthy scratch...

25 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

I don’t like this. Obviously he’s out this game due to knee injury but the guy should already have been playing if he’s any good

He IS good....this coaching staff is just Incompetent. They can't tell me that He's not ready but yet you play guys like Desir and Milton.  As if They're any better. 

30 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

Stop freaking out over this one. He aggravated his knee and is out with an injury.

I think this is fake news.  Trying to protect him as much as they can.  Chud says he has maturity issues and doesn't practice hard enough to beat out his competition.  Not good. 

13 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think this is fake news.  Trying to protect him as much as they can.  Chud says he has maturity issues and doesn't practice hard enough to beat out his competition.  Not good. 

I doubt that. I think he's been held out for nonsense reasons the past few weeks, but this week he has a legit reason to be out.

5 hours ago, Derakynn said:

Stephen Holder said he aggravated his knee injury

5 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Doesn't put out in practice, nagging injuries that keep you out.  Not a good sign. 

5 hours ago, Indy1996 said:

Quincy isnt playing cuz he aggravated a knee injury this week

4 hours ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

I don’t like this. Obviously he’s out this game due to knee injury but the guy should already have been playing if he’s any good

50 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

Stop freaking out over this one. He aggravated his knee and is out with an injury.

2 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

I doubt that. I think he's been held out for nonsense reasons the past few weeks, but this week he has a legit reason to be out.

Pre-game injury report had Wilson as a "healthy scratch" can't be a healthy scratch if you have an injury so someone is lying some where 

33 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Maybe he shows up for work hungover or still drunk from the night before.  A coach might call that "maturity".

I have no basis for that other than the reasons given for his inactivity don't add up. 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

No.... that was this week as well.  I think it's plain and simple pagano doesn't know wth he is doing is the simple answer 

Right. I agree with that. I haven't heard the comment this week, so I'm not sure about it. All I heard was that he was out this week because of a knee injury.

3 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Well...  Chud doesn't coach the defense....  Monachino does.

Wilson (re)injured his knee vs. Arizona.  He suffered the original injury vs. Dallas in the preseason.  maybe on this play becasue he was gone just about right after-

Maybe it's an off and on nagging injury and it is affecting his practice?  While Pagano and Monachino echoed Wilson's "issues", Pags said he would get another opportunity.  But likely not if the injury bug has bitten him again.

On 10/29/2017 at 11:48 AM, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Maybe he’s not actually good? Djoun Smith 2.0? 

What a waste 

Man I hope not. Have high hopes for Wilson, but if you can't beat out Milton, Desir, Moore for playing time, you need to get your stuff together. Better days ahead hopefully