Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Chud not have Run/Pass Option plays in his playbook???  2nd & 2 & you try to force the run up the gut from a bunched formation. All while the corner is giving your receiver a 10 yard cushion...  Why not throw that out to Rogers & let him get the first?

Here we go again when is somebody going to tell Jim irsay Jacoby Brissett is not a starting quarterback in the NFL. He was brought here to keep us afloat until Andrew got better everybody thought Andrew was going to be back by this time but with that set back, we don't know when he's going to return.

Right now if we stand a chance we need a starting quarterback in the NFL Colin Kaepernick is the best choice right now for one reasons, he has a chip on his shoulder to prove to all 32 teams that did not pick him up and that makes him dangerous.... I don't care about his kneeling and all that my father once said if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything I would bring him in quietly work him out I have a couple of close practices at bingo I think he will be a great addition to the Colts lineup.

Just now, bananabucket said:

That is completely the opposite of reality.

Less chance of a turnover if they run the ball every down. They would get the first down every time too. We couldn't stop 3 straight runs from getting 10 yards, even if a Lombardi was awarded for the accomplishment. 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

I don't doubt it. lol

I'm not too emotionally invested at this point.  I'm just observing things and hoping to be surprised by something positive. 

I hear ya. Just playful joking.

It's hard to take bad football to seriously.