Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

True, but rightly or wrongly the decision will be out on the HCs shoulders. Just the way it rolls it seems.

Well....   yeah..   I'm not disputing that.

Ultimately,  my point is the challenge process is a little more complicated then just a winning challenge is good, but a losing challenge is bad.    And too many here don't seem to understand that, not just the poster I was engaged with.

Sorry for the headache,   I'll step out now....

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

Well....   yeah..   I'm not disputing that.

Ultimately,  my point is the challenge process is a little more complicated then just a winning challenge is good, but a losing challenge is bad.    And too many here don't seem to understand that, not just the poster I was engaged with.

Sorry for the headache,   I'll step out now....

Agreed,there are many moving parts on a sideline that people don’t necessarily know about. 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

That's what I was thinking...there was a lot of luck there..Our guy could have cut the pass rusher low..

..but that's a lucky play

We get the tip drill and no one around.  They get it and it goes straight up and back down to the guy that tipped it...  Go figure. 

6 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Yeah, its a shame we won't get to see Luck with this running attack (at least for this year). It would take pressure off of him.

Yeah, it's kind of like Manning's last season with Denver.  Why couldn't any team every build a defense like that when he still had something left in the tank?  That team would have been unstoppable.