Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Flacco has always been awful at sliding.

ReMeDy

@ 2:08
You know you're bad at sliding when you're injuring yourself without contact, so of course he's going to get injured when someone finally does make contact with the guy. I'm in the defender's camp on this one. I don't wish injury on anyone, but maybe this will teach Flacco how to protect himself better. He's long overdue for some sliding lessons.

Didn't watch TNF but reading about it.  Dolphins sound like the dirtiest team in the league.

A helmet to helmet on a slide that knocked the starting QB out of the game.  Then backup comes in and get's a chokehold by Suh.  Then an OL got poked in the eye.

Suh needs to go.  Him and Burfect of the Bengals have such a history of trying to hurt other players after the whistle that they just should not be playing in the NFL.  But all they get for these incidents is lame 1 game suspensions at worst, sometimes they just fine them.  The sport is violent enough between the snap and the whistle, we don't need more violence after the whistle.  I'm afraid they are gonna end someone's career one of these days.

One of these days they are likely to cause a bench clearing brawl.  Quite frankly I'm somewhat surprised it didn't happen with the Dolphins head shoting the starting QB, chokeholding the backup and poking a guy in the eye.  

39 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Didn't watch TNF but reading about it.  Dolphins sound like the dirtiest team in the league.

A helmet to helmet on a slide that knocked the starting QB out of the game.  Then backup comes in and get's a chokehold by Suh.  Then an OL got poked in the eye.

Suh needs to go.  Him and Burfect of the Bengals have such a history of trying to hurt other players after the whistle that they just should not be playing in the NFL.  But all they get for these incidents is lame 1 game suspensions at worst, sometimes they just fine them.  The sport is violent enough between the snap and the whistle, we don't need more violence after the whistle.  I'm afraid they are gonna end someone's career one of these days.

One of these days they are likely to cause a bench clearing brawl.  Quite frankly I'm somewhat surprised it didn't happen with the Dolphins head shoting the starting QB, chokeholding the backup and poking a guy in the eye.  

It was awful to watch last night. NFL wonders why fans are turning it off. Stuff like this happening while we have to listen/watch the same players who treat each other and women with little to no respect protest America about how corrupt and awful the rest of the country is. If the players don't get their act together they will be in for a huge surprise the next collective bargaining when the pie continues to get smaller and smaller from them killing their own sport. Unfortunately a lot of good players will go down with the bad ones. I feel like I'm watching the Roman empire crumble right before my eyes.

12 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

Flacco messed up was going for the first and put himself in a really bad spot sliding late forcing the contact to his head . Both teams were playing dirty ball some of those late hits on Moore he is one tough fella . 

20 hours ago, B~Town said:

Flacco messed up was going for the first and put himself in a really bad spot sliding late forcing the contact to his head . Both teams were playing dirty ball some of those late hits on Moore he is one tough fella . 

That's the truth. Flacco was half-faking is slide to get the first down. That's what he should be doing but he has to pay the price, like anyone else

Alonso was trying to stop him from getting he first down.

If that's a running back, there's no flag, and to me, unless the QB gives himself up..he's a running back