Postgage reactions, Jags -- merge

jhcutt

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Good news will be the draft position this team will have. I know some of you don't think this, but it's in the best interest for the long term success of this franchise to have a down year, especially with the uncertainty surrounding Luck. Get a top 5 pick, and you have plenty of leverage in a very good QB class. Plus getting an entirely new coaching staff and having 70 plus million in cap space doesn't hurt. 

Chuck should be fired tomorrow. If the Colts are truly concerned about fan interest as JMV has said they very much are, then i don't know how you continue on with him as head coach the rest of the year.  Those booos today were loud and those empty seats were noticeable. He's going to be fired at the end of the season anyway so why not do it now and get it over with.

I didn't expect to win, but I also didn't expect to be shut out at home. I don't know how you can't fire the coaches after this. The players need some kind of sign this isn't acceptable. Making no changes just tells them it's ok that you just lost 27-0 to the Jaguars

sigh whelp guys i was wrong. i thought we were gonna get beat by 30+ points today. However not only did we hold the jaguars to 27 points (wait for it) WE GOT SHUT OUT!!! so i guess that the only good news for today would be that the sun shine was nice and bright when it came through the Lucas oil stadium roof window. oh yeah and i also saw a lot of colts fans taking a nice looking nap from the stands....:bored:

1 minute ago, DaveA1102 said:

I don't think I have seen us ever play worse in all aspects of the game.

That was horrendous. Lucky to win 3 more games this year. Easy part of our schedule done.

I still remember the Manning Colts losing to the Jets 41-0 in the playoffs. That was far worse than this. 

Well today I think it showed that the Colts need to go in a different direction in the Coaching staff, This was a divisional team the Colts played and the Colts play this team twice a year and to be shut out pretty much means the Coaching staff must go. Some of the play calling was totally absurd at best no imagination.

1 minute ago, Blue Shoe Savior 12 said:

Ballard and Irsay are just gonna let the season ride out before cutting ties with Chuck and Co.

We have a ton of cap space and most definitely will be picking high in the draft.

If CB can continue to work his magic then we can turn this team around by the start of the 2018 season.

Amen

2 minutes ago, krunk said:

I cant accept what i saw today. I give up, the whole staff needs to be changed. Its time and yall know im not reactionary or impulsive

There is no doubt that Irsay is furious right now, but we might as well tank now. The current coaching staff will make sure of that, so what do you do?