LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Don't think it went out in the end zone, looks like it missed it 

I am talking about Ivory. He fumbled the ball on the next play, but he must have got it back. 

• Like 1

Well not a good way to start the game.  We really need to answer with points of our own now.

Just now, Xander said:

We might be improved from last year, but we're still below average.  Jags about to score 30 points today. 

I am thinking they will put a 40 burger on us, and possibly a 50 burger.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

If we can’t stop Ivory this will get ugly fast

We can't 

Just now, SevaColt said:

If yank him at halftime. Fumble non challenge. Coach cost team 7 points again 

It was never getting overturned, cool your jets.

Nice first and second down rips. Gore has started the past few games strong!

• Like 1

Aiken is a brilliant player. Awesome job buddy. Couldn't play this terrible without your help. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

It was never getting overturned, cool your jets.

The replay was obvious. Fumble through end zone. Colts ball 25. What did you see?

We are playing like we know we aren't good. Same stupid mental lapses and bad execution

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Brissett will be better than last year.  Its surprising how everyone forgets he was running for his life every play.  Even Andrew struggled with that pressure... all QBs do.  Brissett will be much better with a year's experience under his belt and an OL that can protect him. other GMs know this and it WILL affect his value.  The way teams spend on unproven QBs, i can see a team or two offering a 2nd or 3rd.  Heck, the Jets gave up 3 to move up only 3 spots to land an unproven QB.  And they really didnt even know WHICH unproven QB they would get.  Some teams get desperate for a starting QB, as we have seen over and over. if we dont get the trade we want, use him until FA in  2 years. i think, under the circumstances (which were stacked against him), Brissett performed better than people give him credit for.
    • If I’m a GM I say one thing.. ‘Good lord no.’   He’s a garbage person.
    • Exactly about the Rockets,  Exactly about LeBron and a game 7 too.  I am not sure the Celtics want that, home or away.  They need to win this game.  I have a bad feeling if the Cavs win tonight easily that they'll win the next 2 after that too.  I guess we'll see.  Be nice to see Boston win tonight! I agree!
    • Well, he was not a 1st rounder, so there is no 5th year option.  We can have him this year, but next year is his last (@ $915,000.00) under contract.  He will want to test FA, and teams wont trade for him unless they fully beleive they can work out a contract.     We'd be lucky to get a 3rd rounder in the following (next) draft for him).  Garopolo was a 2nd rounder, and NE got a second rounder in the next year draft for him, and JG was showcased well and was a desired commodity.  Got paid. I'm not sure JB gets that kind of attention based upon last year.     It would be nice, but I think it is rainbow colored...  see JG example just  above.     I think this as well.  Trade likely won't happen if we demand too much.     I'd like that, but don't think it will happen unless he lights it up this year (which means Luck isn't playing, which would be bad as well).  Time will tell.
  • Members

• egg

egg 375

• gacker65

gacker65 157

• teganslaw

teganslaw 426

• jimmy g

jimmy g 301

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 4,306

• Douzer