LucasOilStadium

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, JCPatriot said:

My guess is that he is an inexperienced backup and that the thought process is that it is better for him to play than to sit on the bench.

I can't disagree more. JB had the living crap knocked out of him all game. They even had Tolzein warming up in the 3rd quarter. It was ridiculous that they put him back in that game for the last 2 minutes. It is either incompetence or Chuck trying to do whatever he can to save his job. I agree that garbage points don't mean much, but it does make the final score look a little better. Chuck will do whatever he can to save his own hide, he's thrown his assistants under the bus in the past to do so. Nothing would surprise me.

1 minute ago, indy1888 said:

I can't disagree more. JB had the living crap knocked out of him all game. They even had Tolzein warming up in the 3rd quarter. It was ridiculous that they put him back in that game for the last 2 minutes. It is either incompetence or Chuck trying to do whatever he can to save his job. I agree that garbage points don't mean much, but it does make the final score look a little better. Chuck will do whatever he can to save his own hide, he's thrown his assistants under the bus in the past to do so. Nothing would surprise me.

But again, if the objective was just to get some points and avoid the shutout, don't you think it would have made sense to kick FGs on 4th down instead of going for it?  The Colts were in a position where they could have scored points if that was their only objective.

5 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

But again, if the objective was just to get some points and avoid the shutout, don't you think it would have made sense to kick FGs on 4th down instead of going for it?  The Colts were in a position where they could have scored points if that was their only objective.

The objective was to get a TD. You don't kick field goals down 27.  They could have kicked a FG in the 3rd quarter if thats what they wanted to do.

We have to get an NFL quarterback who has experience this guy JB is not doing it I believe he was brought in to try to keep us afloat until Andrew came back but it's not working I would seriously see Colin Kaepernick who have some NFL experience as a starter

5 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

That makes no sense then.  We are thin at CB...

I read where Pagano says Wilson needs to be better on special teams. Don't get me wrong he most likely needs to get better in that department but cmon! We need him in the secondary WAY MORE than on special teams. :facepalm: 

1 hour ago, Tony6759 said:

We have to get an NFL quarterback who has experience this guy JB is not doing it I believe he was brought in to try to keep us afloat until Andrew came back but it's not working I would seriously see Colin Kaepernick who have some NFL experience as a starter

If he comes done since 1972