LucasOilStadium

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

First time since 1993 Colts were shut out in a regular season game.

Meh, who cares?  I know that stat is going to be a press point, but it's not like they couldn't have scored.  They could have trotted AV out for a meaningless FG instead of going for it on 4th down.  But so what?  They would still be 2-5 and would still be looking at a lost season, so what is the point of worthless moral victories?

On both 3rd & 4th down, on the far left side the DB was playing 10 yards off the WR.   Think Chud can take advantage of that.  Nope.   If Chud isn’t fired after this game, I just don’t know.

If I am Ballard, “Chuck, are you firing Chud?”

Chuck replies, “Nope.”

”Mr. Irsay, can I fire Chuck, Chud, and Monachino?”  “I can?  Thanks, Jim.”

”Chuck, Chud, Ted ... pack up your stuff, we’re letting you guys go, effective immediately.”

Just now, indy1888 said:

Good ol Charles, trotted JB out there till the very end. Hoping like heck a score might save his hide tomorrow. Who cares that he had been hammered all game long and was slow to get up several time. Ride him till he breaks right Charles?

If he was just looking for a score to save his hide, don't you think it would have made sense to kick a FG on 4th down instead of going for it?  I'm not trying to put Pagano on a pedestal, but I really don't think getting a score to save his hide was his sole objective.

8 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

If he was just looking for a score to save his hide, don't you think it would have made sense to kick a FG on 4th down instead of going for it?  I'm not trying to put Pagano on a pedestal, but I really don't think getting a score to save his hide was his sole objective.

Then what do you think his objective was?