Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fournette

WoolMagnet

All reports I have seen point to him playing.  I think it is rest, as they said they could have even put him in again at the end of the game last week but decided against it.  I would put the house on him playing.

To be fair, I am looking forward to seeing how our much-improved run defense fairs against a real test.  Lets stuff the guy (as much as we can) and make them force the ball into Bortles' hands.  We wont contain him for the full 60 minutes, but if we can get ahead and make them chase us, it will play into our hands.

That being said, if we fall behind and need to throw, it could end up a blow out due to the ability of their corners.

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You just want Chucky gone. I think he is gone no matter what happens anyway so lets root for a win.

I actually don't think he is gone no matter what tho they can make excuses for him all the damn time of rather be terrible this year get a high pick and can that fool 

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I actually don't think he is gone no matter what tho they can make excuses for him all the damn time of rather be terrible this year get a high pick and can that fool 

I don't see us winning the Division without Luck playing. I do think we can this week, Jax is always a joke but I think Chuck is gone at the end of the year.

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't see us winning the Division without Luck playing. I do think we can this week, Jax is always a joke but I think Chuck is gone at the end of the year.

It really depends which Jaguars team shows up.  If it's the same Jags team that beat Pitt, Bal and Hou then it could be a blowout in there favor, if we see the Jags team that showed up against the jets, titans or rams then the Colts could find a way to win.  There 50/50 this year lol.  The play calling has to be good in order for the Colts to win.  I am confident they can contain Fournette. 

There is a simple gameplan to beat the Jags, may or may not work but, run the ball on them because their pass D is ridiculously good.  Put 8 or 9 in the box and force Bortles to beat you.  Easier said then done but the book is out on them.  

19 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Who needs Fournette when you have Bortles?!

Did you watch any Jaguars games before yesterday? Blake Bortles only threw the ball 14 times in Pittsburgh.  He was a disaster against the Jets, constantly seeing his passes batted down at the LOS and throwing an interception. Only a few Jaguars fans are not surprised Jacksonville picked up his fifth year option. His performance against the Colts was an anomaly.

1 hour ago, JaguarsWoman said:

Did you watch any Jaguars games before yesterday? Blake Bortles only threw the ball 14 times in Pittsburgh.  He was a disaster against the Jets, constantly seeing his passes batted down at the LOS and throwing an interception. Only a few Jaguars fans are not surprised Jacksonville picked up his fifth year option. His performance against the Colts was an anomaly.

Wait...so.. only the Colts make Blake Bortles look that good? 300 yards?

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Wait...so.. only the Colts make Blake Bortles look that good? 300 yards?

Not only the Colts if you are looking at his career statistics, but this is only the second time Blake Bortles threw for 300 yards and won the game. Before Week 16 last year, if he threw 300 yards many were in garbage time. However, if the Jaguars needed him to finish the Ravens game, he would have thrown over 300 yards in London (his total was 244). I think he threw a lot more yesterday because Leonard Fournette was out.

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

Thank The Holy One for Fornette not playing Sunday. The game would have been called at the end of the first half. This would finally be justification for the Colts playing just 30 minutes per game. 

Even without Fournette the game seemed to be over at halftime. I knew the Colts can't climb out of a 17-point deficit.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Without Andrew we are just dull and not that good. Packers are going to have the same problem with Rodgers.

Yeah pretty much my two favorite teams became a boring mess. But we are oddly fascinating with our display of Halloween horror.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Without Andrew we are just dull and not that good. Packers are going to have the same problem without Rodgers.

The Packers actually have a lot of talent on offense, but Brett Hundley can't maximize it. He lacks the "it" factor. Green Bay's offense will struggle without #12, but not as bad as the Colts are without Andrew Luck.