Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck being shut down from practice this week.

indy1888

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-andrew-luck-shoulder-cortisone-shot-1018-story.html

i should mention this is an informed opinion but it’s still an opinion but I think it’s realistic.

and a very important point from that article:

Even if the Colts playoff chances are done by the time Luck is ready, it is still important for the franchise to have Luck play. Both he and the team need to know that he will be fine for 2018, and part of that is playing himself back into rhythm.

6 hours ago, King Colt said:

There is increasing talk of Luck not being a Colt next year. With a descent back up and if he progresses then it may add water to the glass. No team wants a question mark making millions. Kirk Cousins will be out there among others. The Colts front office has not and are not showing their cards on Luck's status so nothing will shock me. If the OL does not improve it will all be for nothing in the end. Peyton said he wanted to retire a Colt but got handed his walking papers so anything can happen.

That would be an amazing trick considering Luck still has 5 years on his contract and his agent has already said he's happy here. The National Inquirer known as ESPN can play mind tricks on people.

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That would be an amazing trick considering Luck still has 5 years on his contract and his agent has already said he's happy here. The National Inquirer known as ESPN can play mind tricks on people.

No one is saying it will happen but the hint is about his shoulder recovery. If it never heals properly what good is a contract if he cannot throw? I believe this is what is in question. Luck's recovery has zero guarantees.

2 hours ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

Proves nothing as it does not include sections known s Notes Around The League and I'm not guaranteeing which paper I read them.

7 hours ago, King Colt said:

There is increasing talk of Luck not being a Colt next year. With a descent back up and if he progresses then it may add water to the glass. No team wants a question mark making millions. Kirk Cousins will be out there among others. The Colts front office has not and are not showing their cards on Luck's status so nothing will shock me. If the OL does not improve it will all be for nothing in the end. Peyton said he wanted to retire a Colt but got handed his walking papers so anything can happen.

Again with this nonsense?!?    No, there is NOT increasing talk about Luck leaving the Colts.    That got completely shutdown when Luck had his agent publicly state that it was completely not true.

You don't remember that?    You don't remember Mike Greenberg apologizing for getting the story wrong?!?

It was widely discussed here.

So the assertions that Luck wants to leave or that the Colts want to trade him are completely false.    

Lets get get the facts straight and be sure to call opinions -- opinions.

Thank you.

At 3:40 PM watching now on NFL Network on 10/20/17 Subject: Will The Colts Trade Him?

Gregg Rosenthal and Bucky Brooks: "Up To The Minute Live"

Brooks says yes.  Rosenthal says no Could go to Cleveland for 3 first round picks and more like the Herschel Walker deal. Brooks says Luck is an Andy Dalton QB (10-12 in his last two season played)

Pretty crazy exchange of opinions. But this is another example of what I am saying the media is covering. 

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Again with this nonsense?!?    No, there is NOT increasing talk about Luck leaving the Colts.    That got completely shutdown when Luck had his agent publicly state that it was completely not true.

You don't remember that?    You don't remember Mike Greenberg apologizing for getting the story wrong?!?

It was widely discussed here.

So the assertions that Luck wants to leave or that the Colts want to trade him are completely false.    

Lets get get the facts straight and be sure to call opinions -- opinions.

Thank you.

Yes there is you just don't see it.

39 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

His agent? Agents are lawyers or known liars that crawl on their bellies. I'll believe ESPN before a slimy agent. Agents never reveal anything until the last second when the coins rattle

I just reinserted this for those that missed it.

I don't think anybody in this room can question Andrew Luck's toughness and willingness to go out and play with pain," Ballard said. "We want to get to a point where he can practice every day."

One thing Ballard, unlike owner Jim Irsay, has emphasized since April is that the franchise quarterback will not play until he's fully healthy. That's why it wouldn't be surprising if Luck doesn't play again until the 2018 season. It isn't worth Luck re-injuring his shoulder or suffering another injury during a season that has already seen several high-profile players, including Aaron Rodgers, Odell Beckham Jr. and J.J. Watt, suffer season-ending injuries.

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Then feel free to point it out.    Who is saying it since Luck denied it?

There should be links to websites...   feel free to post them....

I'm happy to wait.......

He thinks he already did lol