Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck being shut down from practice this week.

indy1888

3 hours ago, csmopar said:

The simple fact that he practiced is a positive.  Now they are resting him.  Theyve said all along that they werent gonna rush him back.  Honestly, I think the loss at TN forced them to admit that they werent going anywhere this season so they decided to err on the side of caution and slow Luck's practice/progress down.  And it sounds like its just for this week at this time and they think he'll return to throwing next week.  Definitely not career ending at this point, but I do think he'll play a game or two this year if healthy.  You gotta know what you have with Luck going into the off season, especially with a high draft pick.

I think they would have shut Luck down even if we had won the TN game.  Pain is pain, and not dependent upon team wins/losses.  And they have already demonstrated caution throughout. I think that without any further setback, Luck could play the 4th quarter of the season.  OTOH, If he suffers a setback anytime after he starts back to practice again, that might end the chances of him playing at all this season.  That would be a shame

23 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Well.  Trying to decide if I should reinstate my "Luck is done for the year - write it down" post.

See above.  He must be able to participate fully in consecutive days in team drills without excessive inflammation./pain. If that isn’t beginning to happen within the next 4 weeks, (another setback) I’ll board your train then.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, King Colt said:

I have posted previously something was not kosher because the Colts remain silent on a return date. This just proves my accusations were correct so once again I say, sit him until next season."

Do you think Ballard is telling the truth about not knowing if Luck will return this year?  Recovery from a procedure on the most complex joint in the body, and because non medical people won’t give you an exact date of return, earlier or now, your non~qualified opinion should supersede the patients desire, the doctors prognosis, and teams position to let things progress and play out? 

Glad you’re not my doc, nor the team GM.

3 hours ago, Flash7 said:

You don't have to care about what Pagano wants, but you should care about making logical decisions, right?

IF you think Pagano's days are numbered and the rookies/ fringe players should play, then you should fire Pagano, now, today, because like I stated, Pagano wants to win to fight for his job. That means he will not play the rookies or fringe playes and treat the season like it's the preseason....a period of evaluation.

If you fire Pagano and evaluate the rookies/fringe players, which coach will want to step into that role, especially without Luck? Not a serious coaching candidate; perhaps a current position coach willing to take a chance at a head coaching opportunity.

Yea, THATS logical.

so we look for a coach mid-s ason when all talented, qualified guys are with other teams and wont talk until the end of the season.

yea, thats smarter........in an alternate universe.

if you wanna fire Chuck now, i'd put chud or the qb coach in charge till the offseason.

bringing in a "scab" till the end of the year makes no sense.

and you dont have to sit starters to evaluate the team.

If Luck is able to play the final four or five games, he still should.  It's better for him to get the practice and game action, and it's better for the organization.  If you want to land a coach with any type of pedigree, you'll have to show that Luck can still play.  If you want to land free agents, you'll have to show that Luck still has it.  If Luck sits the season, you are likely losing out on every free agent battle, and your choice of coaches, like six years ago, will be limited.

16 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Yea, THATS logical.

so we look for a coach mid-s ason when all talented, qualified guys are with other teams and wont talk until the end of the season.

yea, thats smarter........in an alternate universe.

if you wanna fire Chuck now, i'd put chud or the qb coach in charge till the offseason.

bringing in a "scab" till the end of the year makes no sense.

and you dont have to sit starters to evaluate the team.

I think you miss-understood my point.

A) If you wanted to play the rookies/fringe players (as you do), then you cannot do it with Pagano, since Pagano is fighting to keep his job. There is no way he would play the rookies or fringe players just to evaluate if they can play or not. It's not in his best interest. Playing rookies and fringe players does not increase his chances of winning or keeping his job.

B) If you insist on taking your approach, (playing the rookies and fringe players) then you would have to fire Pagano now. (I am not in favor of this). Then you would be left with having to hire a current assistant coach within the Colts organization, or a lesser talent outside of the organization because a top-tier coach would not want to step into this situation where Luck is injured, and he would be forced to play rookies and fringe players (your approach) just to evaluate them.

C) The most likely outcome is that Pagano remains the Coach, plays the players he feels gives the team the best chance at winning. If at some point Ballard decides to fire Pagano within the season, it will not be because Pagano failed to play the rookies/fringe players.

D) The rookies and fringe players will be evaluated during the course of the season, if they play, in the off season, and next year's preseason, which is usually when these evaluations take place. You do not treat the regular season like a try-out or the preseason.

47 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

I think you miss-understood my point.

A) If you wanted to play the rookies/fringe players (as you do), then you cannot do it with Pagano, since Pagano is fighting to keep his job. There is no way he would play the rookies or fringe players just to evaluate if they can play or not. It's not in his best interest. Playing rookies and fringe players does not increase his chances of winning or keeping his job.

B) If you insist on taking your approach, (playing the rookies and fringe players) then you would have to fire Pagano now. (I am not in favor of this). Then you would be left with having to hire a current assistant coach within the Colts organization, or a lesser talent outside of the organization because a top-tier coach would not want to step into this situation where Luck is injured, and he would be forced to play rookies and fringe players (your approach) just to evaluate them.

C) The most likely outcome is that Pagano remains the Coach, plays the players he feels gives the team the best chance at winning. If at some point Ballard decides to fire Pagano within the season, it will not be because Pagano failed to play the rookies/fringe players.

D) The rookies and fringe players will be evaluated during the course of the season, if they play, in the off season, and next year's preseason, which is usually when these evaluations take place. You do not treat the regular season like a try-out or the preseason.

Well, 

A). We have mostly rookies and fringe players now that are playing.  Plus, i would argue some of our rookies (mack, wilson,walker) may give us a better chance to win.  Many of the starters are 1 year bandaid contracts so they, in fact, are fringe players. What Pagano is doing usnt working, so that o continue on that path is stupid.

B)the season is over!  What does it matter.  And pags SHOULD WANT to play these guys because his "approach" isnt getting results (luck or no luck). And btw, fringe players to me arent the bottom of our roster, they will be gone anyway this offseason.  I consider fringe to be 2nd and 3rd stringers that you may keep or replace . THEY are playing now!  And i already said dont hire coaches until s ason is over.

C)like i said, pags will be coach until end of year because Ballard told irsay he'd get a chance, and the best coaching candidates have jobs now.  No big secret here.

D)thats what i said.  You are repeating me.

and if you think there wont be "try-outs " for next year, then you just dont understand.  EVERYONE is being evaluated EVERY DAY.

And next years preseason is too late. Ballard needs to know who to replace in offseason and draft.  Hows he gonna do that if he waits till next preseason?  Can he see the future?

every team starts playing the full roster (in spots) when the playoffs are out of reach:  and here in Indy, the fat lady is warming up her pipes.

11 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Well, 

A). We have mostly rookies and fringe players now that are playing.  Plus, i would argue some of our rookies (mack, wilson,walker) may give us a better chance to win.  Many of the starters are 1 year bandaid contracts so they, in fact, are fringe players. What Pagano is doing usnt working, so that o continue on that path is stupid.

B)the season is over!  What does it matter.  And pags SHOULD WANT to play these guys because his "approach" isnt getting results (luck or no luck). And btw, fringe players to me arent the bottom of our roster, they will be gone anyway this offseason.  I consider fringe to be 2nd and 3rd stringers that you may keep or replace . THEY are playing now!  And i already said dont hire coaches until s ason is over.

C)like i said, pags will be coach until end of year because Ballard told irsay he'd get a chance, and the best coaching candidates have jobs now.  No big secret here.

D)thats what i said.  You are repeating me.

and if you think there wont be "try-outs " for next year, then you just dont understand.  EVERYONE is being evaluated EVERY DAY.

And next years preseason is too late. Ballard needs to know who to replace in offseason and draft.  Hows he gonna do that if he waits till next preseason?  Can he see the future?

every team starts playing the full roster (in spots) when the playoffs are out of reach:  and here in Indy, the fat lady is warming up her pipes.

Your first response was that the Colts SHOULD be playing rookies and fringe players now, after this loss. I have quoted what you wrote: " Throw our rookies to our he wolves and evaluatecwhat we have."

If we have mostly rookies and fringe players now that are playing, (as you've just stated) then what is your gripe?

Either you were wrong then, or are wrong now. You can't have it both ways as this is a contradiction.

33 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Your first response was that the Colts SHOULD be playing rookies and fringe players now, after this loss. I have quoted what you wrote: " Throw our rookies to our he wolves and evaluatecwhat we have."

If we have mostly rookies and fringe players now that are playing, (as you've just stated) then what is your gripe?

Either you were wrong then, or are wrong now. You can't have it both ways as this is a contradiction.

Are you in 5th grade?

whats the confusion?

i SAID mack, wilson, walker, etc.

you are reading between lines and inserting uour own perception on it.

WHO CARES?

its gonna get handled one way or another.

lets re-visit this after the season.  Until then its PURE speculation by both of us.  I'm sure the answer will be somewhere between our thinking. 

Putting thoughts here in typed words is diffuicult because you cant fully explain a subject without a mile-long post.  I have a feeling our views are closer than we think, but we "read into" what we read because many thoughts are not fully developed as a typed opinion.

relax, its probably gonna get wors around here before it gets better.

4 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Do you think Ballard is telling the truth about not knowing if Luck will return this year?  Recovery from a procedure on the most complex joint in the body, and because non medical people won’t give you an exact date of return, earlier or now, your non~qualified opinion should supersede the patients desire, the doctors prognosis, and teams position to let things progress and play out? 

Glad you’re not my doc, nor the team GM.

My guess is as to what is transpiring is the Colts are trying hard to bury the fact that they let Luck play injured last year and the year before when the injury occurred. Add to this, if he does go back in this year and reinjures the shoulder it will be a field day for the media to crush the Colts front office right or wrong. For the injury to suddenly be sore again adds fuel to the mystery. Bottom line, this is one of thousands of shoulder injuries so why all the unknowns on this one?

23 hours ago, superrep1967 said:

Then place him on IR

From a big picture point of view, it doesn't really make sense at this stage. Practicing & team drills is an inherent part of his rehabilitation, and is key to getting the muscles re-conditioned to being able to go full throttle (50-75 throwing reps multiple days in a row). If you IR him, all he's allowed to do is petty little drills with trainers and weight lifting. All that time spent rehabbing the past 10 months goes down the tubes. That doesn't do him or the team any good.

22 hours ago, King Colt said:

My guess is as to what is transpiring is the Colts are trying hard to bury the fact that they let Luck play injured last year and the year before when the injury occurred.

OK, stop right there.  THEY "let" Luck play injured?  Like THEY should have benched him and told the team doctor to perform surgery on him, or find someone who will?  Without checking with Andrew?  You have got to be joking and are just tying to get a rise out of folks. OK, I'll give you a 7 on the troll job here.

But just in case, you know that nobody can't 'force' another person to have a medical procedure.  Such surgery requires.informed consent....  by Luck.  Nobody else. 

I'll give you a reasonable estimate of what happened.  Luck injured the shoulder.  They checked him out and determined he had some injury there in the shoulder (what specifics were then we do not know).  He asks how long he'll be out and what treatment(s) can they/he do.  They list them all the treatments and concurrent care items.  Then HE chooses to get non invasive rehab sessions, pain control injections, and get back on the field ASAP.

The team cannot say 'get surgery and come back next spring'.  Uh Uh.  It just doesn't work that way... You might want to look up the term "Informed Consent"  before commenting back.

Hmmphh.... 'they LET Luck play injured.....   harrummphh....

... mumbling as I walk away... Luck chose to play injured and get in a tub, get rehab, and a day off each week to avoid going under the knife...  and I don't really blame him for trying it first with all of the pain and agony plus the long and grueling rehab that invasive correction entails...

Add to this, if he does go back in this year and reinjures the shoulder it will be a field day for the media to crush the Colts front office right or wrong.

How many times did Chad Pennington injure his shoulder? (and other parts of his body?)  Just because someone crashed their car today, and got it fixed doesn't mean it can't happen to them again tomorrow.  Or next week, or month, or year, etc... But people will take the chance it won't.  Driving, and football (among other things) are risky. Folks just can't give up and walk everywhere again...  When Luck is healthy he needs to play, and it won't be like Lance Stephenson blowing gently on his shoulder and it feeling like that Kansas Tornado ripping on through Dorothy and Toto's house...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bo095hFCQAIjbUO.png

For the injury to suddenly be sore again adds fuel to the mystery. Bottom line, this is one of thousands of shoulder injuries so why all the unknowns on this one?

Dr. Chao's thoughts- 

"Soreness and inflammation when returning to throw is not unusual. Throwing is one of the hardest things we ask our body to do, as it places undo force on the shoulder. It is common to have temporary setbacks. (IE: Cam Newton earlier this season)

This is not time for doom and gloom. Luck’s career is not over. His season is not over at this point."

People are so ready to get mad, tank the season, listen to wrong sources, assume false items,  demand true transparency (which means full {protected info!} details with return dates where they can beheld  accountable, which will never ever happen).

People really need to read and understand this    https://www.physiodc.com/managing-expectations-when-recovering-from-a-labral-repair/   rather than spread misinformation and create destructive speculation before there is any evidence to support it.  I can and do support my informed positions, I will be probably be demanding a little more of the same standard from others making claims regarding Luck and his future when I come across them.

13 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

OK, stop right there.  THEY "let" Luck play injured?  Like THEY should have benched him and told the team doctor to perform surgery on him, or find someone who will?  Without checking with Andrew?  You have got to be joking and are just tying to get a rise out of folks. OK, I'll give you a 7 on the troll job here.

But just in case, you know that nobody can't 'force' another person to have a medical procedure.  Such surgery requires.informed consent....  by Luck.  Nobody else. 

I'll give you a reasonable estimate of what happened.  Luck injured the shoulder.  They checked him out and determined he had some injury there in the shoulder (what specifics were then we do not know).  He asks how long he'll be out and what treatment(s) can they/he do.  They list them all the treatments and concurrent care items.  Then HE chooses to get non invasive rehab sessions, pain control injections, and get back on the field ASAP.

The team cannot say 'get surgery and come back next spring'.  Uh Uh.  It just doesn't work that way... You might want to look up the term "Informed Consent"  before commenting back.

Hmmphh.... 'they LET Luck play injured.....   harrummphh....

... mumbling as I walk away... Luck chose to play injured and get in a tub, get rehab, and a day off each week to avoid going under the knife...  and I don't really blame him for trying it first with all of the pain and agony plus the long and grueling rehab that invasive correction entails...

How many times did Chad Pennington injure his shoulder? (and other parts of his body?)  Just because someone crashed their car today, and got it fixed doesn't mean it can't happen to them again tomorrow.  Or next week, or month, or year, etc... But people will take the chance it won't.  Driving, and football (among other things) are risky. Folks just can't give up and walk everywhere again...  When Luck is healthy he needs to play, and it won't be like Lance Stephenson blowing gently on his shoulder and it feeling like that Kansas Tornado ripping on through Dorothy and Toto's house...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bo095hFCQAIjbUO.png

Dr. Chao's thoughts- 

"Soreness and inflammation when returning to throw is not unusual. Throwing is one of the hardest things we ask our body to do, as it places undo force on the shoulder. It is common to have temporary setbacks. (IE: Cam Newton earlier this season)

This is not time for doom and gloom. Luck’s career is not over. His season is not over at this point."

People are so ready to get mad, tank the season, listen to wrong sources, assume false items,  demand true transparency (which means full {protected info!} details with return dates where they can beheld  accountable, which will never ever happen).

People really need to read and understand this    https://www.physiodc.com/managing-expectations-when-recovering-from-a-labral-repair/   rather than spread misinformation and create destructive speculation before there is any evidence to support it.  I can and do support my informed positions, I will be probably be demanding of the same standard from others making claims regarding Luck and his future when I come across them.

There is increasing talk of Luck not being a Colt next year. With a descent back up and if he progresses then it may add water to the glass. No team wants a question mark making millions. Kirk Cousins will be out there among others. The Colts front office has not and are not showing their cards on Luck's status so nothing will shock me. If the OL does not improve it will all be for nothing in the end. Peyton said he wanted to retire a Colt but got handed his walking papers so anything can happen.

8 minutes ago, King Colt said:

There is increasing talk of Luck not being a Colt next year. With a descent back up and if he progresses then it may add water to the glass. No team wants a question mark making millions. Kirk Cousins will be out there among others. The Colts front office has not and are not showing their cards on Luck's status so nothing will shock me. If the OL does not improve it will all be for nothing in the end. Peyton said he wanted to retire a Colt but got handed his walking papers so anything can happen.

Where is this increasing talk he won't be here next year? Have you figured out how to posit links yet?

7 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Where is this increasing talk he won't be here next year? Have you figured out how to posit links yet?

Just reading sports pages and watching the sports insiders and former players. It's what's out there. If no one has seen or read this it's time to pull one's head out of the sand. The past few days have been loaded with this subject.

10 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Just reading sports pages and watching the sports insiders and former players. It's what's out there. If no one has seen or read this it's time to pull one's head out of the sand. The past few days have been loaded with this subject.

:troll: 

Your posts I have noticed are mostly satire to me.  You like to try and get a rise and then continue with the garbage.  Point is right here when you still have not placed links.  If ONE ESPN reporter (Mike Greeney) says something then immediately goes back against it to remain credible, I am not seeing what other reports you are referring to?

5 minutes ago, King Colt said:

They are not journalists (with integrity).  Their job is to get ratings.  What better way than to speculate without being accountable if it doesn’t happen?  What gets people watching/talking more than spreading FUD, notably concerning a Franchise/Elite player?

My question, how do they move Luck and his huge salary, and manage the salary cap hit from doing it?  Work out how it can be done before I believe you and these guys. Imagine every scenario to do it, then decide if Irsay would buy into it.  

Look at Lucks contract, his guaranteed money, the cap hit from it... and how much it costs to move him.  Create the scenario(s) where Luck is no longer a Colt and we will let Superman critique it.    ...Go...

23 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Yeah, I read and watch shows about sports all the time and I don't recall anybody besides the dude on Mike and Mike saying anything like that, and even he ended up backtracking.

And besides, if anyone really was saying that Luck won't be here next year, they are wrong. Luck will be here next year, even if he doesn't want to be. But he will be, so its a dumb and pointless discussion.

3 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Yeah, I read and watch shows about sports all the time and I don't recall anybody besides the dude on Mike and Mike saying anything like that, and even he ended up backtracking.

And besides, if anyone really was saying that Luck won't be here next year, they are wrong. Luck will be here next year, even if he doesn't want to be. But he will be, so its a dumb and pointless discussion.

You simply are missing it or not telling the truth because it is everywhere.

2 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

They are not journalists (with integrity).  Their job is to get ratings.  What better way than to speculate without being accountable if it doesn’t happen?  What gets people watching/talking more than spreading FUD, notably concerning a Franchise/Elite player?

My question, how do they move Luck and his huge salary, and manage the salary cap hit from doing it?  Work out how it can be done before I believe you and these guys. Imagine every scenario to do it, then decide if Irsay would buy into it.  

Look at Lucks contract, his guaranteed money, the cap hit from it... and how much it costs to move him.  Create the scenario(s) where Luck is no longer a Colt and we will let Superman critique it.    ...Go...

Beg your pardon but sports journalists spend half their time on sports talks show every single day and they are the ones carrying the messages.

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

28 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Link television and radio appearances?? Yeah, stay tuned.

What happened to the sports pages you said you read it in? Those should be easy to cite as sources. 

2 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

What happened to the sports pages you said you read it in? Those should be easy to cite as sources. 

You save newspapers? Want to subscribe to the Houston Chronicle? Simply google their name and you will get there.

3 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

:troll: 

Your posts I have noticed are mostly satire to me.  You like to try and get a rise and then continue with the garbage.  Point is right here when you still have not placed links.  If ONE ESPN reporter (Mike Greeney) says something then immediately goes back against it to remain credible, I am not seeing what other reports you are referring to?

His name is Greeberg and he has spent his young and adult life in sports journalism and he is around 50 year of age.  Who cares what you are seeing?

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

His name is Greeberg and he has spent his young and adult life in sports journalism and he is around 50 year of age.  Who cares what you are seeing?

Actually, his name is Greenberg.  Apparently, you care about what is being said since you posted about it.  Although, you continue to offer zero proof that any of what you have written is accurate.

11 minutes ago, King Colt said:

You save newspapers? Want to subscribe to the Houston Chronicle? Simply google their name and you will get there.

Last story published by that publication that even mentions the Colts (not even Luck) is a story about Pence walking out of the 49ers game. Last story on Luck is that he will miss the season opener. 

King Colt: hey guys I got a hot new GF

Us: Cool who is it? 

King Colt: She goes to another school, you wouldnt know her..... 

:lol:

6 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Greeney is his nickname.  I apologize I thought you would know that.  My apologies!  And yet another post of yours with no link about your theories you have.  Also, thinks for the breakdown on him, based on all of that this is why he back pedaled extremely fast.  Proving my point for me, thank you!

3 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

Last story published by that publication that even mentions the Colts (not even Luck) is a story about Pence walking out of the 49ers game. Last story on Luck is that he will miss the season opener. 

King Colt: hey guys I got a hot new GF

Us: Cool who is it? 

King Colt: She goes to another school, you wouldnt know her..... 

:lol:

The last story even though that happened last week????????? JC

4 hours ago, King Colt said:

You do kind owe us, if there's more to it than, "uhh, yea, you know, the guy, on the radio, he said something".

I've heard a lot of blisteringly dumb chatter about this, but that he's not going to be here? I haven't heard that yet.

Jason Smith (fox sports radio guy at night) said trade him. That's not news, that's an opinion (and a dumb one).

Greenberg said Luck wasn't happy, then Luck said there's nothing to that. I'll take Luck's word for it- he's got 25 million reasons a year to be fine(ish) with things..

Are you sure you just haven't heard a hodgepodge of lot's of babble about Luck and possibly conflated it to "they're all saying this"?

4 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

Greeney is his nickname.  I apologize I thought you would know that.  My apologies!  And yet another post of yours with no link about your theories you have.  Also, thinks for the breakdown on him, based on all of that this is why he back pedaled extremely fast.  Proving my point for me, thank you!

Then why did you call him Mike Greeney. Golich along with everyone but you calls him Greeney 

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

Then why did you call him Mike Greeney. Golich along with everyone but you calls him Greeney 

This is what it has gotten to huh?  I will take that as the real debate is over, and you realize you have zero sources and nothing to stand on.  

2 minutes ago, King Colt said:

The last story even though that happened last week????????? JC

Unlike you I can back up my claims. All sorted by date. 

Stories on Luck : http://m.chron.com/search/?action=search&firstRequest=1&searchindex=solr&query=Andrew+Luck&search=Search

Stories on the Colts

http://m.chron.com/search/?action=search&searchindex=solr&query=Colts&search=Search

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

You do kind owe us, if there's more to it than, "uhh, yea, you know, the guy, on the radio, he said something".

I've heard a lot of blisteringly dumb chatter about this, but that he's not going to be here? I haven't heard that yet.

Jason Smith (fox sports radio guy at night) said trade him. That's not news, that's an opinion (and a dumb one).

Greenberg said Luck wasn't happy, then Luck said there's nothing to that. I'll take Luck's word for it- he's got 25 million reasons a year to be fine(ish) with things..

Are you sure you just haven't heard a hodgepodge of lot's of babble about Luck and possibly conflated it to "they're all saying this"?

The format for subjects discussed on many of the sports programs has title boxes with the line up of subjects to be discussed. When I see "Luck: I stay tuned to watch. It's a simple formula. 

2 minutes ago, King Colt said:

The format for subjects discussed on many of the sports programs has title boxes with the line up of subjects to be discussed. When I see "Luck: I stay tuned to watch. It's a simple formula. 

Sorry bud, that doesn't answer the question. We all know Luck is getting lot's of press. It's your specific claim that "everyone is saying Luck won't be back next year" that we're looking for a source or two on.

Again, I'm aware that there's been a few people float the idea that he should be traded, but that's not how I understood your initial point.

Didn't mean to dog pile, but If there's something you can point to beyond what's been offered, I'd be interested. (even if it annoyed the day lights out of me)

7 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Lol, you won't even list the shows where this was discussed on. Still have yet to provide any evidence.