Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

9 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

lol what? I've been here how many years and you think I'm a fan of another team?? 

Embarrassing post by you dude

Nah. I've been here for just as many years. Either you're a troll or someone who has a KC stant negative view of the Colts regardless of what they do. Sit down kiddo.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

If that is how Chud drew it up, then that is a Chud fail.  Plain and simple.   A few weeks ago, same sort of late game situation, Colts ran it and were stuffed.  At the time I lambasted the playcall ... and went on to map out how, if you are stubbornly going to go into that usually useless power formation, then at least run the fake, like I have herein again described.  

If Chud designed it with Doyle just uselesslessly blocking into the 2nd level like he did, then another nail in the coffin for Chud.  Plus, there is this thing called practice, to get this play right, before needing to use it in game.  

I stand by my assertion that it was a really good call that was poorly executed.  Poor execution is not having Doyle release out as an option valve (whomever that is on, whether Doyle for doing it wrong or on Chud for not correctly using *) and poor execution is an athletic Brissett running the bootleg out like a stutter stepping turtle.  His turn out was too deep and he was too slow starting his run out.  Poorly executed.

Just watched it again. Brissett definitely pulled one of his Tom Brady “sell the run with your back to the defense for a full second” maneuvers...  Not good for naked bootlegs on 4th & 1...  

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am with you now on canning Chuck and Chud. Why didn't Frank get the freakin Football on 4th and inches??

I'm not even mad I knew we weren't gonna be that good this year but our fan base is full of blind homers that think the colts can never be bad it's ridiculous lol the whole keep your head up we are fine people are vomit inducing 

10 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Just watched it again. Brissett definitely pulled one of his Tom Brady “sell the run with your back to the defense for a full second” maneuvers...  Not good for naked bootlegs on 4th & 1...  

A critical error!  He needs to immediately turn and book it.  Hesitation undermined what should have been an easy cakewalk for the first down. I watched the play several times over to confirm all that I initially felt and have said.

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm not even mad I knew we aren't gonna be that good this year but our fan base is full of blood homers that think the colts can never be bad it's ridiculous lol the whole keep your head up we are fine people are vomit inducing 

I sometimes wonder how old some of these Colts fans are I've experienced worse seasons than this as a Colts fan but that was before Manning.

To the youngins they just assumed the Manning years were the norm.

Hardly.

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm not even mad I knew we aren't gonna be that good this year but our fan base is full of blood homers that think the colts can never be bad it's ridiculous lol the whole keep your head up we are fine people are vomit inducing 

Without Andrew we aren't doing anything I know that but we can still win some of these games and still blow it. I think we would be 4-2 with Andrew actually

Just now, CF4L said:

I sometimes wonder how old some of these Colts fans are I've experienced worse seasons than this as a Colts fan but that was before Manning.

To the youngins they just assumed the Manning years were the norm.

Hardly.

And the one season between Manning and Luck..

They dont know, CF....They just dont

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Without Andrew we aren't doing anything I know that but we can still win some of these games and still blow it. I think we would be 4-2 with Andrew actually

I think we would be, too..he's been gone a while and folks forget how much of a difference he made

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I don't want harbaugh anywhere near tis franchise....He's not all there

You mean again?

Neither is Irsay being all there but we're stuck with him. At least Harbaugh is an upgrade in coaching. However I don't see him leaving Michigan 

Bottom line, this loss is AGAIN about coming out and not being prepared in the second half.  Two three and outs and a critical turnover on offence, followed by the predictable defensive failure in the letting the other team control the ball on a long TD drive.  Then continued offensive and defensive fails as the game further slips away.  First half, really so,I’d, except for a few critical errors that kept it close ... penalties, Moncrief and Doyle drops.  First half errors keeping it closer than it should have been, followed by yet another second half collapse.

rinse and repeat, yet again, next week?

I disagree with you guys. We could easily be 4-2 with Brissett as our QB. We just need better coaching and execution for a full 60 minutes. In all honesty, I think we would have been better off keeping Pep & Manusky. We most certainly couldn’t be much worse.  

Just now, Smoke317 said:

I disagree with you guys. We could easily be 4-2 with Brissett as our QB. We just need better coaching and execution for a full 60 minutes. In all honesty, I think we would have been better off keeping Pep & Manusky. We most certainly couldn’t be much worse.  

Pep, no, Mausky, maybe.

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am starting my Harbaugh chant - I want Harbaugh I want Harbaugh I want Harbaugh

You mean the one that can't beat Ohio State or Michigan State and can barely beat Indiana? The one that lost to Flacco in the SB? Or the other one? Honestly Jim is not the answer. If we were upset we never win the big games against the quality teams then he isn't going to help.

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Chud is no better than Pep was...  He did more with a younger less experienced Luck & less offensive talent than Chud has done.  And Manusky did much better than Monachino has ever shown. 

Completely disagree on your evaluation of Pep.  To be fair, though, Chud has also been a huge disappointment.

honestly, at this point, I think Chud should be fired now and Shott inserted in his place.  The team needs a shake-up.

Just now, dgambill said:

You mean the one that can't beat Ohio State or Michigan State and can barely beat Indiana? The one that lost to Flacco in the SB? Or the other one? Honestly Jim is not the answer.

I mean the one that was one play away from winning the SB with Kaepernick and took us to the SB - minus the cheating the REFS haha 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I mean the one that was one play away from winning the SB with Kaepernick and took us to the SB - minus the cheating the REFS haha 

Close but not quite Jim....got it....the guy that can't win the big game...and has unlimited resources at Michigan and his team looks utterly lost. Gotcha!

7 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Close but not quite Jim....got it....the guy that can't win the big game...and has unlimited resources at Michigan and his team looks utterly lost. Gotcha!

Jim is awesome. I got an autograph pic with him. He was a great QB here and was a play away from winning the SB with an Average QB. Imagine if he had Andrew. People against him coming here I don't understand it. The 49ers were doo doo and then when he took over they became Very Good and almost a Champ. Now that he is gone, they are doo doo again