Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Malakai432 said:

On a side note Brissett screwed up not cutting the play downfield and went for the sidelines..

You gotta be kidding me what an embarrassment...

That's what I thought he was going to do...He only had one man to beat..

But he's a back up in his 6th or 7th NFL game, I guess

6 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Bad playcall. Bad challenge. Pure idiocy. 

I totally disagree on it being a bad play call.  It was just badly executed.

Useless Doyle needs to disengage the block and then circle out the same way to give Brissett a 2 yard pass alternative, which should also serve to partially freeze the pursuit coming up on Brissett ... And Brissett blew it by stutter stepping after the fake hand off and then turning and circling too deeply.  The bootleg out has to come quicker.  It should have been a very easy first down.

WR runs deep, clearing out, TE blocks inline, then releases out running 2 yard sideline pattern, to freeze the pursuit rusher from 100% committing immediately and giving Brissett the outlet option.

great call, poorly executed.

And now when the defence 100% knows the Titans are running, the running defence utterly fails.

end of the day, Colts’ second half gameplay fail, yet again.

3 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

I would be interested in seeing the actual rule relating to both endzone and first down lines and if they extend out of bounds.

Don't understand what you are getting at.  In either case where the ball goes out of bounds is the line of scrimmage.  if the ball hits the pylon, it by definition crossed the out of bounds at the goal line, which is a TD.  

Agree with everyone absolutely embarrassing it's disgusting but let's look on the sidelines first is the coaches and clear the staff. Bissett  is too good for this team by the way--as I said love the COLTS -- he shows more heart than anyone on that field. Reminds me of the days of Saturday Wayne Clark Glenn and of course our hero Manning

far cry from those daysfar cry from those days