Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aaron Rodgers

oldunclemark

Horrible especially since it cost me my undefeated season going in fantasy...... yeah I know I'm selfish. I wish Rodgers a speedy recovery. 

Sad part.... I'm left with Luck as a QB, had stashed him a way just in case he got healthy and played.  Gonna have to find a new backup

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

I love it, it is being said his backup has watched him so that is supposed to matter. We will see how much watching Aaron Rogers makes a backup a starter.

King, i see what you mean by your statement as you put a comma after the word "it" and thus "i love it" modifies the rest of the sentence talking about folks commenting on the backup.  

But when i first read it, it looked like the words "i love it" related to the flow of the thread that being Aaron is hurt, which to be honest was how i initially read those words.  Upon a second reading i understood what you were saying.  

I can see though where crazycolt1 and Jvan are coming from, it just takes a second look to see where you are coming from . . . 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is the lurking healthy fat cat that just wants to eat. I name it sweets

Oh yeah you saw sweets already in status. I am a big fan of old fat sweets. And he is unhappy too being a big Aaron Rodgers fan.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

On a serious side, this sucks about Rodgers.

He was looking pretty good this year too. Sigh.......

pZ1K1_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=cheez

Luck needs to come back. Rodgers and Luck are my two favorite QBs in the league and this is a mess!!!!

41 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

On a serious side, this sucks about Rodgers.

Love watching him...........so much like Peyton at his peak.

Different styles...but you always felt they could drag almost any 10 guys to the end zone..

I'm hoping against hope but if its broken, hes done till next season...You cant just wait 2 1/2 months  and hope to go in january can you?

41 minutes ago, Jules said:

He was looking pretty good this year too. Sigh.......

pZ1K1_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=cheez

Luck needs to come back. Rodgers and Luck are my two favorite QBs in the league and this is a mess!!!!

You said exactly what I wanted to say.....Those are my 2 guys and their both out.

I hear you. I'm Still hoping for lots of Luck in the second half of the season.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Love watching him...........so much like Peyton at his peak.

Different styles...but you always felt they could drag almost any 10 guys to the end zone..

I'm hoping against hope but if its broken, hes done till next season...You cant just wait 2 1/2 months  and hope to go in january can you?

Yeah that is a bad injury and nothing to mess around with. He's done until next season. I like him as well. He is the closest thing to Peyton and Tommy I have seen over the last decade.

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah that is a bad injury and nothing to mess around with. He's done until next season. I like him as well. He is the closest thing to Peyton and Tommy I have seen over the last decade.

You're right...I should leave out old Tom Brady....all time record for QB 'wins' set today, right?

I just hate that call that helped them win that game today...

But Brady has to stay healthy.

I think it hurts TV ratings when the star QBs are out....

Monday night   you think record numbers of viewers out side of Indiana and Tennessee will be watching the Colts and Titans will both starting QBs out?

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

You're right...I should leave out old Tom Brady....all time record for QB 'wins' set today, right?

I just hate that call that helped them win that game today...

But Brady has to stay healthy.

I think it hurts TV ratings when the star QBs are out....

Monday night   you thinks record numbers of viewers out side of Indiana and Tennessee will be watching the Colts and Titans will both starting QBs out?

Is Mariota out?

On 10/15/2017 at 5:42 PM, Malakai432 said:

Yeah that's horrible, not a good time to be a Packer fan. . . . Wish him well. 

Absolutely. I read Aaron Rodgers is single and this means he will have to do everything left-handed for a while. That's not going to be easy. Even Vikings fans have to feel bad for him. Anthony Barr said he was not trying to hurt #12. It's going to be a hard year for Packers fans, especially with the Vikings solely owning the NFCN lead.

On 10/22/2017 at 11:44 AM, oldunclemark said:

There is a report that Rodgers could begin throwing in 6 weeks and could return in late December

No there isn't. Reporters simply pointed out the injured reserve rules make Aaron Rodgers eligible to practice in some capacity after six weeks and play again in eight weeks if he is medically cleared by doctors. That doesn't mean he can start throwing. When Rodgers broke his left collarbone, only the risk of breaking it again mattered; this time they need to work on getting his dominant shoulder ready after the bone is completely healed. That is why everyone says he will be out for the year.

On 10/15/2017 at 10:07 PM, lance_m8 said:

I wonder if Kaep is suiting up in green in the next few weeks

Mike McCarthy immediately ruled out any rumors Green Bay could sign a free agent QB.

3 hours ago, JaguarsWoman said:

That's not going to be easy. Even Vikings fans have to feel bad for him. Anthony Barr said he was not trying to hurt #12. It's going to be a hard year for Packers fans, especially with the Vikings solely owning the NFCN lead.

Not this Vikings fan, lol. Rodgers has terrorized us enough.

All kidding aside, I don't think Barr was trying to hurt him. He is not the type. Perhaps if it was Everson Griffin, I might consider that, but Barr would not deliberately hurt anyone. I hope Rodgers comes back healthy next year, as the NFL product is better when its elite players are in the games. 

Great to have you on the Colts forum. It is one of the best forums out there. 

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Never know saying stuff like Rodgers is single so he will have to do everything left handed a while. That sounds like something she would say but who knows.

My thinking there is someone who can't use his dominant hand for 6 weeks needs to have a person around to help. A friend can come over every day, but that is not going to solve all of his problems.

Regarding the football fallout, I have no idea how Green Bay can make the playoffs with Brett Hundley starting.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

She is Mazz22. I haven't been on the Planet in a while but when I visited I knew it was her.

I never heard of Mazz22 or the Planet.

Anyway, I was just explaining why the injury sucks for Aaron Rodgers beyond the fact his right shoulder hurts and he's unable to practice or play.