Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kuharsky: Mariota Will Play vs Colts

RockThatBlue

25 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Mariota makes a huge difference for the Titans. Gonna be tough tomorrow night

Depends how healthy he is. Agree he is a real talent although don't think he has been as good as people were hoping coming into the season.

Will need to play well to win.

25 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Mariota makes a huge difference for the Titans. Gonna be tough tomorrow night

This. But it also depends how well he actually feels. If the hamstring is still bothering him then we probably won’t see a lot of the running. But he’s a dangerous passer too, obviously. It’s gonna be a good game. 

4 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Depends how healthy he is. Agree he is a real talent although don't think he has been as good as people were hoping coming into the season.

Will need to play well to win.

3 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

This. But it also depends how well he actually feels. If the hamstring is still bothering him then we probably won’t see a lot of the running. But he’s a dangerous passer too, obviously. It’s gonna be a good game. 

He's better than the backup. That in itself makes it tougher tomorrow night

13 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

They want to win now lol that's why mariota is playing monday

Can't say I blame them. They haven't beat the Colts with Luck so maybe they think this is the one time they can.

I think the Colts have won 11 in a row and I am sure they are getting tired of being owned.

5 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Can't say I blame them. They haven't beat the Colts with Luck so maybe they think this is the one time they can.

I think the Colts have won 11 in a row and I am sure they are getting tired of being owned.

No I mean season wise they want to win now and sneak in the playoffs

I’m assuming the D will do a decent job of stopping the run. Mariota being hampered helps, especially if it takes away his scrambling ability.

We need a big game from everybody but from the Oline and secondary have to play well for any hope of a win.

59 minutes ago, will426 said:

Lol well I was thinking it but you said it haha 

1 hour ago, Blue Shoe Savior 12 said:

Same thing will probably happen to Luck's shoulder when he returns.

luck has missed six games, what makes you think they are rushing him back too soon?

he will play when he is ready

27 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not sure how mobile he will be 

You may be right and a lot of his game is scrambling but he is a good pocket passer too, just his presence being out there will be a good thing for the Titans.  Cassell isn't much better than Tolzien imo.  So it can't really be much worse. 

1 minute ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

You may be right and a lot of his game is scrambling but he is a good pocket passer too, just his presence being out there will be a good thing for the Titans.  Cassell isn't much better than Tolzien imo.  So it can't really be much worse. 

The Vikings tried to do the same thing with SB

10 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The Vikings tried to do the same thing with SB

True but his was a knee not hamstring.  Carr played after a week of being injured and lasted the whole game all thought it was his back.  It depends on numerous factors.  A hamstring is nothing to take lightly though, those type of injuries do linger.  Look at Chester Rogers. 

6 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

True but his was a knee not hamstring.  Carr played after a week of being injured and lasted the whole game all thought it was his back.  It depends on numerous factors.  A hamstring is nothing to take lightly though, those type of injuries do linger.  Look at Chester Rogers. 

Speaking of Carr, what is wrong with the Raiders? They are 2-4. I thought this guy was supposed to be better than Luck lmao. He has a ways to go before that happens.

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Speaking of Carr, what is wrong with the Raiders? They are 2-4. I thought this guy was supposed to be better than Luck lmao. He has a ways to go before that happens.

I honestly don't know.  I wouldn't say better than Luck bet definitely a franchise QB tho.  They bring in beast mode and there much worse than last year.  Problem is there line isn't allowing Lynch to run well and there defense hasn't been good either really.  There were a few games were the receivers didn't show up either.  They have numerous problems but I will say this.  I expect the Chiefs to win that division but I think the Raiders will be 2nd in front of SD and Den.  Just a bold prediction.