Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Titans predictions

RockThatBlue

6 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

It'll be tough but I have a feeling the Colts will win 27-21. It'll be another nail biter that may have most of us in the hospital afterwards, but I think we pull out a win.

I was going to like this but then, thinking about many of us being in the cardiac intensive care unit gave me pause

4 minutes ago, Nadine said:

I was going to like this but then, thinking about many of us being in the cardiac intensive care unit gave me pause

I have heart issues myself and these games certainly don't help. I would like to see a blowout to where I'm not sweating it at the end again.

I agree with Rock that Blue about our victory although I think we will win by a greater margin.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nadine, I too am concerned about landing in the cardiac ICU , but being afflicted by the Curse of the Werewolf is the only thing that gives me paws ...:D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Go COLTS !!!

17 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I have heart issues myself and these games certainly don't help. I would like to see a blowout to where I'm not sweating it at the end again.

I just had a heart attack last Monday. Feeling good (thank God) but this will be my first game after the operation. Hope the Colts get and KEEP a lead!

24-13 Colts

14 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

I just had a heart attack last Monday. Feeling good (thank God) but this will be my first game after the operation. Hope the Colts get and KEEP a lead!

24-13 Colts

Wishing you a speedy recovery.  Be careful.  This years team is really tough on your blood pressure.  I'm planning on a good run before the game.  Hate the night games.  Always lose a nights sleep.   Colts Win!

12 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

24-13 Colts

Sorry to hear of your medical issue. Try to keep calm and remember football is just a game and your health is the #1 thing you need to concentrate on. I have had a heart attack and two strokes so I can relate to what you are going through.

Take care,

29 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

24-13 Colts

Holy cow!       So sorry to hear this....

Please, please take good care of yourself.     And don't get too worked up over a football game.    Even a Colts game!

Follow doctor's orders and get better soon!             :thmup:

7 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Do you believe it?   What a crazy year and Andrew hasn't taken a snap.  Unbelievable!    

The Colts really are lucky they are in the AFC south. Almost any other division and a 2-3 team would be in 3rd place, maybe even last. Thank goodness for the AFC South

This game feels a bit trappish with Mariota returning. I know we normally destroy the Titans, but this one feels different, and I think we are on the other side of a close game from last week this week. Our O-Line will let us down, and our offense can't compete with theirs the whole game. They squeak out a win. 28-24 Titans.

11 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

The Colts really are lucky they are in the AFC south. Almost any other division and a 2-3 team would be in 3rd place, maybe even last. Thank goodness for the AFC South

The entire NFL is filled with mediocrity this year. If the Colts win tonight they will have the 4th best record in the AFC!..... 

At Tennessee I don't see the Colts winning but the Dolphins beat the Falcons and the Giants beat the Broncos so take it with a grain of salt. Mariota is still questionable last I saw. The Colts have Jacksonville next at Indy so a win tonight is very important for the division race.

We have to play like we did the first half at Seattle, for the entire game. Unfortunately, our defense just doesn't have the conditioning to go the full distance. Eventually Mariota and company are going to score points. It may not be in the first half, but by the end of the third quarter our guys are winded, and that's when teams start to come back against us. 

Heck if I was the Titans, that's how I would gameplan. Just coast for the first half to stay just enough in reach, and then explode to finish the game. It worked for Arizona and Seattle... 

This weekend was completely unpredictable, but the Colts? Almost always predictable on what they are going to do... I really hope they prove me wrong and surprise me, because my soul may not be able to take another blowout loss... On prime TV... Against the Titans... 

Sigh...