Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-9.5) at NY Jets (10-15-17)

oldunclemark

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

BB and the 52 guys on the roster had a lot to do with it

If AV had not made a few clutch kicks TB might have been a Dan Marino

Let's play hypothetical. If AV never had those clutch kicks for the Patriots, Brady still has 3 SB championships. Possibly still more if they win in OT. Not too shabby

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Peyton always had trouble in the Divisional Round which was baffling to me lmao. get him in the Title Game and he was money

I could never believe how he had so much trouble in the postseason. There's no excuse that the Colts had just one championship in all those years

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Let's play hypothetical. If AV never had those clutch kicks for the Patriots, Brady still has 3 SB championships. Possibly still more if they win in OT. Not too shabby

All the titles say the New England Patriots not Tom Brady and Friends

Look BB and the team made Matt Cassel look like a HoF and earned him a big payday

3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Still had a chance to tie it and was completely baited by Tracy Porter. That was devastating

Yeah that was a bad pass but it wouldn't of never came to that had Freeney played the 2nd Half. Drew Brees didn't do jack in the 1st Half when Freeney was in there, he picked us alive in the 2nd Half because Mathis was double teamed. Saints tore us up because we had no Pass Rush once Freeney was out. Look at the 1st Half of that game, we were tearing them up.

I have never, ever seen that call..never..any level...

You cant fumble if you never lose it....and if you originally had the ball and you touch the pylon..

..you still controlled it.....how can you lose possession of a ball that never hit the ground.?

I think the refs mixed the pass reception rules with the rushing pylon rules.

I am certain it will come out next week that was the wrong call.

Edited by oldunclemark

6 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I have never seen that call..never..any level...

You cant fumble if you never lose it....and if you originally had the ball and you touch the pylon..

..you still controlled it.....how can you lose possession of a ball that never hit the ground.?

I think the refs mixed the pass reception rules with the pylon rules

That might be the worst call I have ever seen in my 40 years of watching.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That might be the worst call I have ever seen in my 40 years of watching.

I have never seen that and I'll never see it again....because its so obviously wrong.

The ball can move in your arms..and you still possess it.....

..when you switch hands on a run...you still possess the ball even though its loose for a split second.

The tight end didn't have to re-establish possession...he HAD possession and he never lost possession

I'm sure some pencil pushing geek back in the NFL office mixed the pass reception rules with the run possession rules.

That person's name better never come out..at least not in New York....