Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Other sports joining #TakeAKnee

2 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I understand racism is very prevalent at some European soccer games.  I remember an incident where a fan threw a banana at a black player.

There are probably places in the world where racism is an even bigger problem than here in the US.

Racism has been bad in Germany for years 

34 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I understand racism is very prevalent at some European soccer games.  I remember an incident where a fan threw a banana at a black player.

There are probably places in the world where racism is an even bigger problem than here in the US.

There were far more incidents of racism in the past. There are even some clubs that are popular for racist fan culture. 

It's especially a problem in eastern Europe. 

Back to the topic.... On one hand i think every sign against racism is good, on the other hand i'm a little bit skeptic if it's ok to attach the kneeling bevor the game....

30 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

There were far more incidents of racism in the past. There are even some clubs that are popular for racist fan culture. 

It's especially a problem in eastern Europe. 

Back to the topic.... On one hand i think every sign against racism is good, on the other hand i'm a little bit skeptic if it's ok to attach the kneeling bevor the game....

IMO it depends on why they are doing it