Update on Luck

RockThatBlue

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, MAv said:

Brissett, has thrown a pick 6 in every game he has played in...not to mention the fumbles for 6 points…I was sitting in the sport bar when the game went into overtime, I was sitting with 6 49er’s fans..and first thing I said was Brissett, has not  thrown his pick 6 or a fumble for 6 point yet,  and as soon as I said that, he throws and interception in the enzone… Brissett is here because Andrew is not coming back this season..

I mean, you are certainly entitled to your own thoughts on this, labored though they seem..... but please forgive me for not fully grasping what Brissett's interception and fumble numbers in 4 weeks of a new team, have to do whatsoever with when Luck comes back?  You are correct to observe Brissett has tendencies right now to turn the ball over a time or two each week, this is true.  The confusing part is you then seem to use that information to prop up your argument that Brissett is here because Luck is done for the season.  These seem like two separately cogent topics..... rather than one contiguous explanation.

Please tell me what game he did not throw for a pick six or fumble for six points this season in the last 4 games I may be wrong but when I watched the Seahawks game that was 21 points you gave up could be wrong

1 minute ago, MAv said:

Please tell me what game he did not throw for a pick six or fumble for six points this season in the last 4 games I may be wrong but when I watched the Seahawks game that was 21 points you gave up could be wrong

The Cardinal game.

I would have to go back and look at that Cardinals game and see how we lost that Cardinals game... was there any other game.... because if you take away that 21 points from the Seattle game the game don't look that bad

13 minutes ago, MAv said:

Cards and Browns. We weren't beating Seattle in Seattle and we beat the 49ers. We should have beaten the Cards to be in an ideal situation now but he didn't have a turnover there.

15 minutes ago, MAv said:

Would we be 2-3 right now with Tolzien at QB?   Do you really believe we would?

The two of them are not comparable.

19 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

That's the Houston game IN Texas?    First week of November?     I think it's possible.

Pittsburgh at home is the following week.  That's possible too.    Then comes the bye week.

But in all of these scenarios, we're talking about November.

Yes I agree it will be November. It's just so crazy to rush him back . Could be the season will be over in two weeks as Tenn and Jack will both be favored. 2-5 and 0-2 in the division will no doubt be lights out. The more I think about it , if that happens your guess would make the most sense and 2 consecutive losses is almost likely ?

23 minutes ago, MAv said:

First of all as pointed out by other posters , what you have above is wrong. It wasn't in every game.

Secondly what you have above is NOT what you said to begin with. Below is a copy of the first line of your original post.

"Brisket, has thrown a pick 6 in every game he has played in...not to mention the fumbles for 6 points."    

You clearly say he threw a pick 6 in every game he played in not "either or "

21 minutes ago, MAv said:

Literally the Seattle game is the only one with a pick 6 and fumble return for a td. And it was just the 2. Colts still woulda lost 32-18 without them.

No pick 6's VS AZ CLE or SF. Brissett has 3 picks in 4 games.

Tolzien had 2 Pick 6's in 3 quarters.

The only thing I don't like about Brissett besides the fumbles and the interceptions is he holds the ball too long and then he winds up getting sacked I have clocked him holding the ball for almost six seconds and to me that's the coaches fault they need to get him an out just watch how he holds the ball go back and look at some of the videos that ball should be out of your hand within 2-3 seconds

1 hour ago, MAv said:

Look, I have been with the Colts since they Landed, I took the bad, the ugly and the not so good, too them being great .. but this is a PR stunt..that's all it is..Think about it, Tolzien can thrown just as many interceptions as Brissett..They wanted a new face at quarter back and have Tolzien back him up...For real, if you look at the number of interceptions that Brissett has vs Tolzien, Brissett got him beat...

PR stunt? Lol wut

Our boy Brissett has definitely been a welcome addition. Keep us afloat for a potential division run in December.

Will be great when #12 gets out there as it will essentially feel how opening day should have felt. 

I'm amped about his eventual return..

28 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Yes I agree it will be November. It's just so crazy to rush him back . Could be the season will be over in two weeks as Tenn and Jack will both be favored. 2-5 and 0-2 in the division will no doubt be lights out. The more I think about it , if that happens your guess would make the most sense and 2 consecutive losses is almost likely ?

I fear the J'Ville game could get ugly.   Their defense is what Ballard would like to build.   We could get spanked.

But it appears Mariotta is still a question mark.    Even if he starts, will he be up to speed?    So I think our game with Tennessee is a possible win.   I think we can be competitive with them.

So hopefully we can split.

1 hour ago, MAv said:

Brissett, has thrown a pick 6 in every game he has played in...not to mention the fumbles for 6 points…I was sitting in the sport bar when the game went into overtime, I was sitting with 6 49er’s fans..and first thing I said was Brissett, has not  thrown his pick 6 or a fumble for 6 point yet,  and as soon as I said that, he throws and interception in the enzone… Brissett is here because Andrew is not coming back this season..

No.   Jacoby Brissett has NOT throw a pick-6 in every game he has played in.

I'm not sure you know what a pick-6 is?     It's when a QB throws an interception and it's returned for a TD.     That has not happened to Jacoby in every game.     So, his interception in the EZ against SF, while a terrible throw,  was NOT a pick-6.

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

I think we're not going to see Luck until the bye week which is not until early November.

By then we will have played 10 games.    But I think the bye week will be the point where the coaches can get Luck fully up to speed.

Luck plays the last 6 games of the season and then we enter a fascinating off-season for coaches and players alike.

I will be as excited this off season as I was last off season. It's going to get very interesting. 

1 hour ago, MAv said:

How could you post something that's so incorrect but so easy to look up?

Okay I was sadly mistaken, he just fumbled the ball where the other team scored six points or as in the Cardinals game threw an interception on our 30-yard line and the D-Back ran it back to their 20 and they kicked a field goal so please forgive me if I said a pick-6 in every game I forgot about all the fumbles he did that ended up in points I would like to see Andrew back probably worse than anybody else but I just don't think it's going to happen this year if it does like one fan said it will be after the break but I think he's going to have a setback and he's not going to play this year they did the same thing with Peyton when he hurt his neck

1 minute ago, MAv said:

Okay I was sadly mistaken, he just fumbled the ball where the other team scored six points or as in the Cardinals game threw an interception on our 30-yard line and the D-Back ran it back to their 20 and they kicked a field goal so please forgive me if I said a pick-6 in every game I forgot about all the fumbles he did that ended up in points I would like to see Andrew back probably worse than anybody else but I just don't think it's going to happen this year if it does like one fan said it will be after the break but I think he's going to have a setback and he's not going to play this year they did the same thing with Peyton when he hurt his neck

http://www.ef.edu/english-resources/english-grammar/punctuation/

21 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I fear the J'Ville game could get ugly.   Their defense is what Ballard would like to build.   We could get spanked.

But it appears Mariotta is still a question mark.    Even if he starts, will he be up to speed?    So I think our game with Tennessee is a possible win.   I think we can be competitive with them.

So hopefully we can split.

I mostly agree but I just think Tenn at home Monday night is going to be a tough win. But yeah , unless Mariotta makes a miraculous improvement are chances are better vs them.

48 minutes ago, MAv said:

The only thing I don't like about Brissett besides the fumbles and the interceptions is he holds the ball too long and then he winds up getting sacked I have clocked him holding the ball for almost six seconds and to me that's the coaches fault they need to get him an out just watch how he holds the ball go back and look at some of the videos that ball should be out of your hand within 2-3 seconds

and if you've watched the Colts for the past 5 years you've seen Luck do the same thing...a lot.  I agree that's largely a coaching/scheme issue so....not entirely Jacoby's fault.  

No it doesn't bother me to get beat up on this site because I know that I am a true blue Colts fan some of these guys are just fair weather friends I've been with the Colts  since 86 when they landed I've been with the Colts ever since they were 2 -14 1 -15, I was one of the guys they hired to give tickets away to the game at the RCA Dome so they wouldn't blsckout the games. So I had my UPS and I had my Downs so they don't bother me not at all I know what I am and that is a true blue colts fan but I also realize what is reality

28 minutes ago, MAv said:

No it doesn't bother me to get beat up on this site because I know that I am a true blue Colts fan some of these guys are just fair weather friends I've been with the Colts  since 86 when they landed I've been with the Colts ever since they were 2 -14 1 -15, I was one of the guys they hired to give tickets away to the game at the RCA Dome so they wouldn't blsckout the games. So I had my UPS and I had my Downs so they don't bother me not at all I know what I am and that is a true blue colts fan but I also realize what is reality

they have been here since 84 !!