Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Has anyone noticed...?

bap1331

Have you noticed this?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Have you noticed this?

@bap1331

I am not really feeling this post brother. :)

We are missing our MVP (a possible NFL MVP). 

I do like how scrappy we have played in three games this season. We very well could be 3-2. We were obviously outclassed against the Rams and Seahawks. Credit to them. They brought it to us.

I think we could remove the top 5 players on the team (not named Andrew Luck), and the impact wouldn't be felt nearly as much as not having Andrew.

5 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

@bap1331

I am not really feeling this post brother. :)

We are missing our MVP (a possible NFL MVP). 

I do like how scrappy we have played in three games this season. We very well could be 3-2. We were obviously outclassed against the Rams and Seahawks. Credit to them. They brought it to us.

I think we could remove the top 5 players on the team (not named Andrew Luck), and the impact wouldn't be felt nearly as much as not having Andrew.

Yeah until we get Luck back none of it matters. Brissett can beat the bad teams and keep us afloat though.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah until we get Luck back none of it matters. Brissett can beat the bad teams and keep us afloat though.

Brissett is getting more and more comfortable at least. I expect him to be like Hasselbeck in terms of a great backup here. 

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Absolutely. I love having Brissett. He is probably never going to win us a Super Bowl, but he is a perfect backup. If he keeps us hovering around 500 until Luck gets back then we could be a dangerous team. 

I believe in a couple of years, we will have a choice to pay Brissett or trade him. I could see us possibly getting a decent draft pick for him. Maybe even a 2. 

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

Absolutely. I love having Brissett. He is probably never going to win us a Super Bowl, but he is a perfect backup. If he keeps us hovering around 500 until Luck gets back then we could be a dangerous team. 

I believe in a couple of years, we will have a choice to pay Brissett or trade him. I could see us possibly getting a decent draft pick for him. Maybe even a 2. 

I agree. I would almost keep him because having a good backup is valuable just in case Luck misses a game here or there. Luck is our MVP so not having him is really bad but we are 2-3 and still in it.

15 hours ago, ColtsBlitz said:

We just need Calais Campbell and Jalen Ramsey to tear their acls and we'll have a much better chance to win the division. :sarcasm:

Wishing we would've went after Campbell in off season. Dude has been a machine for the Jags. He's always been a good DL but so far this year... wow!

I love how our defense has been playing this year, far from perfect but a lot of progress. Creating turnovers, run D has been balling and our young DBs are showing some definite promise. I think our loses and the two blowouts have been far more a result of a failing offense/coaching rather than a poor defense. From my eyes, we currently have the best defense we've had in recent years, I would say probably the best defense we've had in the Luck era.

I'm excited to get Luck back. I think we'll even see improvement with Kelly back and getting a couple weeks of practice back in. Not to mention Brissett and Mack starting to find some rhythm.