Colts Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

This is one of those games where a 1-3 team plays an 0-4 team and as you're watching the game you think to yourself, "I can these two teams only have one win between them."

What is unreal is if the Colts find a way to win and the other teams in the Division lose it will be a 4way tie for 1st. Colts cant do anything without Luck though, we all know that. He needs to get healthy obviously.

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

For those who can't watch the game: I'll recap the special teams play that we are talking about.

The ball was punted to Bray. He took a step forward to try to draw the coverage and then he threw a lateral pass across the field to Hogan, however, the pass was nearly intercepted. Hogan caught it but was immediately tackled. He fumbled the ball while being tackled and then recovered it. 

It was a catastrophe.

and a loss of thirteen yards from where Bray was standing...

2 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

For those who can't watch the game: I'll recap the special teams play that we are talking about.

The ball was punted to Bray. He took a step forward to try to draw the coverage and then he threw a lateral pass across the field to Hogan, however, the pass was nearly intercepted. Hogan caught it but was immediately tackled. He fumbled the ball while being tackled and then recovered it. 

It was a catastrophe.

Thank you. I think. I come in here because I can't watch the game in hopes of getting details on the plays as they happen. Thanks again. I'm kinda glad I couldn't see that one happen in real time.

6 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Moncrief has worked his way to the #3 spot, behind Aiken. I don't think Aiken has earned the #2 spot, just that Moncrief has earned the #3 spot.

I think they both need to be on the bench at this point lol..but unfortunately we have no one 

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What is unreal is if the Colts find a way to win and the other teams in the Division lose it will be a 4way tie for 1st. Colts cant do anything without Luck though, we all know that. He needs to get healthy obviously.

It's been kind of a weird season so far.  I was listening to 660 AM out of NYC early this morning because it's raining and I didn't feel like getting out of bed.  They said that 24 out of the 32 teams in the NFL are 2-2 or better.  Nobody is really running away with the divisions, so an 0-4 start isn't the death blow that it has been in past seasons.  Also, if you look at the Colts' schedule, this is their fifth game of the season and not only have they not played a division opponent yet, they've only played one AFC team.  I don't think I've ever seen a schedule like that before.  So 2-3 or 1-4 is a position that you don't want to be in, but there are a lot of games against AFC and divisional teams left to play that can help you get out of it.  The problem is that the Colts have not showed me anything to this point to make be believe that they can turn things around and start winning some games.

This team honestly just doesn't know how to utilize talent..please mass fire some of the staff after this year I mean we lack talent but we aren't this damn bad we've shown we can compete sparingly then we have some bone headed playcalls and penalties..also should include some execution problems but I feel like this offense just wants to do TOO much 

8 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Thank you. I think. I come in here because I can't watch the game in hopes of getting details on the plays as they happen. Thanks again. I'm kinda glad I couldn't see that one happen in real time.

I sent you a PM.