LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

28 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

You mean the game doesn't end at halftime? Someone needs to tell Chuck that ASAP.

You might not be able to tell if from the play on the field, but it seems that is something that Chuck has been drilling into them lately.  I get the feeling it has been a point of emphasis.  Did you see what Brissett had written on his wristband last week against the Seahawks?  It said something along the lines of "60 MIN FOCUS."  Of course, saying it and doing it are two different things.....

• Like 1

So we don't have our best corner on thier best receivers...even Greg manusky knew to utilize Davis correctly 

Chuck Pagano is truly a pathetic coach. 

His defense is getting torched by Brian Hoyer. Again.

Colts are just a mess on pass defense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James said:
  1. Chuck Pagano is truly a pathetic coach. 

His defense is getting torched by Brian Hoyer. Again.

Colts are just a mess on pass defense.

Yeah he is Brian Montana against us!

• Sad 1

Melvin is not starting CB quality. Beyond me why he is starting. 

Wasn't good enough for NE or Baltimore. Shouldn't been starting for the Colts either.

1 minute ago, James said:

Melvin is not starting CB quality. Beyond me why he is starting. 

Wasn't good enough for NE or Baltimore. Shouldn't been starting for the Colts either.

Pagano's a defensive mind.  He knows what he's doing.  Lol 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, jcwcoltsfan said:

Our offense looked pretty good. Have to press on Defense.  We still have this one.

That's the thing we are a press team but TED loves giving Free Release 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah he is Brian Montana against us!

Does anybody remember The Wild West Cowboys of Moo Mesa?  It was a '90s cartoon about cows that were cowboys.  Kind of weird concept if you stop and think about it.  The lead cowboy's name was Moo Montana.  For some reason, this made me think of that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

That Rigoberto kid is a good gunner.

Yeah he was definitely a good find.  Some things the Colts seem to keep on a consistent basis and a good punter is one them.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hyde is Good, quit giving him the ball SF! We need to win this game lmao 

I play Hyde and Garcon today.. Hyde will only get 10 carries we are good lol

• Haha 1