Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Fall In The Power Rankings For Week Four

King Colt

Texans 12,Titans 13, Jags 21, Colts 31 (one over the Browns!)

The Colts organization merits a quote form the great Red Adair. If you don't know who Red is look it up. He said, "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."   

3 minutes ago, King Colt said:

The Colts organization merits a quote form the great Red Adair. If you don't know who Red is look it up. He said, "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."   

i concur with the oil guy and you

47 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Who cares? Another stellar thread

1 hour ago, RockThatBlue said:

Not good. The Colts will definitely not make the BCS Championship this year.

Yeah, since we’re not in a power five conference we really need a higher ranking to even get a New Years Day Bowl game.  

17 hours ago, King Colt said:

I like the quote.

I really think this team is at least 15 wit Andrew Luck back. So we wait. In the mean time go get them 49ers.

On 10/4/2017 at 12:16 PM, MTC said:

Even though we're "ranked" 31, we're still in the race for the AFC South. Shows how weak the division is.

On 10/4/2017 at 12:28 PM, ColtsBlitz said:

In the race with Luck out. That's the reason I think the playoffs aren't absurd for us. 

we would be in it if we were 0-4 too

it will probably come down to the final weeks

There's a large contingency of the media who's as happy the Colts suck, as we'd be if the Pats sucked (it will happen again! I for one can't wait).

Fly over state, Red state, not hip ect.. Indiana has it's predictable knocks on the national scene. 

Go Colts (that's all I've got.. I try not to care but it is annoying having media people who clearly don't watch the team try and tell us the squad is so bad Luck should just leave..)