Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sickest fantasy loss of my life

jvan1973

So I play in a league with 1 IDP.  The IDP has to be on the defense you started that week.   So at the end of last night's game I have a 13 point lead with one desperation play left for the redskins.

Of course my opponent had the chiefs defense ave his IDP was Justin Houston.   My opponent scored 14 fantasy points on the last play.   Unreal

Screenshot_20171003-155952_1.png?w=480&h

5 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

So I play in a league with 1 IDP.  The IDP has to be on the defense you started that week.   So at the end of last night's game I have a 13 point lead with one desperation play left for the redskins.

Of course my opponent had the chiefs defense ave his IDP was Justin Houston.   My opponent scored 14 fantasy points on the last play.   Unreal

Screenshot_20171003-155952_1.png?w=480&h

That's awful luck man.  I bet some bettors lost some money off that last play as well, all though I am sure some won as well because the spread was 7.  Crazy. 

Yeah, at least be thankful it wasn't in the playoffs.

I had a 25 pt lead going into a SNF match up in my championship game in 2012. This league chose to do its championship game in week 17 instead of week 16 in most leagues. I had Pierre Garcon and Dan Bailey. My opponent had Alfred Morris. Alfred Morris scores 3 TDs, the 3rd TD thanks to a Tony Romo choke job with an INT in the last 3 minutes vs the Redskins that Morris punches it in and his team beats me by 5 points with Morris scoring 40 plus. It was agonizing to watch, those last 3 minutes.

I however had revenge on the same player in a championship game 2 years later and beat him by 20 plus, that somewhat made up for it but victory slipping away in a championship game is the worst feeling.

• 2 months later...