Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck will be practicing this week (merge)

RockThatBlue

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:54 PM, RockThatBlue said:

It means....

Wait for it....

Practicing.

See, this is the definition of "practice" I was addressing, "officially limited". See below.

Colts owner Jim Irsay believes his team can carve out a "golden era" under Andrew Luck, but will fans be forced to wait another week to see their star quarterback?

No, but Luck was officially limited during Wednesday's practice with a shoulder injury, per the team.

It's worth noting that Stephen Holder of The Indianapolis Star tweeted that he "personally saw Luck throwing in the individual portion of practice. Everything looked fine. I have no idea what this is about. Just sore?" And the Indy Star later reported there's no concern for Luck's Week 1 status.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

That's coming from someone who ask what practicing means?  :facepalm:

I don't recall addressing you, Do you have a copy of Lucks practice criteria you could cut and paste for our viewing pleasure? Perhaps you could consult RockThat Blue as he appears to be loaded with the ins and outs on Luck's itinerary.

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

I don't recall addressing you, Do you have a copy of Lucks practice criteria you could cut and paste for our viewing pleasure? Perhaps you could consult RockThat Blue as he appears to be loaded with the ins and outs on Luck's itinerary.

When you make a post in a public forum you are open for what every comes your way.

You are real good at passing out the insults but very bad at receiving them.

14 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

My worry is the expectation level. Luck is expected to trot out onto the field and win immediately in a flawed offense with a shaky O-line (hopefully Kelly helps but still holes) and receivers who are posted missing in 75% of our games.

You always hope Andrew's influence on the team mentally will be a factor but how much can we really expect from him when he needs time to settle back into the offense when we come up against the Titans, Texans and Jags who are finding their flow (some more than others).

He will be rusty and suck for awhile. Folks may as well get their minds ready for that now. 

6 hours ago, krunk said:

titans-35.png  Titans | Tennessee works out several quarterbacks    Tue Oct 3, 12:27 PM

Free-agent QBs Brandon Weeden, Matt Barkley, Matt McGloin and T.J. Yates worked out for the Tennessee Titans on Tuesday, Oct. 3, according to a source.

Link to story
T.J. Yates player page
Matt Barkley player page
Brandon Weeden player page
Matt McGloin player page

Mariota may possibly  not even be available when we play the Titans 

Very true by them signing Weeden

6 hours ago, Restored said:

Yeah there are a few other times where he has displayed fire and emotion on the sidelines with teammates but its just rare to see with him. Again, it's not a bad thing but just something I think myself and other people wouldn't mind seeing more often.

Why?

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I didn't realize there were so many doctors in this forum. I guess having so much of the work done by the nurses now a lot of you have a bunch of free time. haha

image.jpg?w=500&c=1

You know, there are plenty of areas of licensed specialties (besides nursing) in the medical/healthcare provider field that do not require an M.D. (or RN) and does require fairly vast and specific technical knowledge (as well as physiological / anatomical knowledge) to perform...  (P.A. , P.T. , R.T.(R), ARDMS, ATC, are just a few etc...)

Just sayin' ...

1 hour ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

image.jpg?w=500&c=1

You know, there are plenty of areas of licensed specialties (besides nursing) in the medical/healthcare provider field that do not require an M.D. (or RN) and does require fairly vast and specific technical knowledge (as well as physiological / anatomical knowledge) to perform...  (P.A. , P.T. , R.T.(R), ARDMS, ATC, are just a few etc...)

Just sayin' ...

:D

On 10/2/2017 at 10:33 PM, King Colt said:

What does "practicing mean? I would not get all wet over this right now. If Pagano has any input on the decision call Luck temporary.

You know, EVERY post doesn't have to turn into a bash Pagano thread....jesh