Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why are the Colts so undisciplined?

RockThatBlue

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yes it's been a long strange trip. When I was young I was a Bear fan because my parents were huge Bear fans. I became a Colt fan when Bert Jones was drafted and have stayed with them every since. That's pretty much why I don't get all bent out of sorts when they don't do well. Two 8-8 seasons are not really that bad when you remember a few seasons where 8-8 would have been considered good for them.

I see life and spark in them right now it just takes time for Ballard to get the players he wants.

That's awesome Crazy! Yea I was a Chargers fan before the Colts came to town. Lived in San Diego before moving back to Indiana. I also know what you mean on not getting too worked up. I remember when winning one game (usually all FG's 12-9 score lol) was cause for a HUGE celebration :rock:haha I agree with you 100% on Ballard and patience. I definitely see some bright lights/potential here and there. I'm right there with you on most of your views CC, we just don't see eye to eye when it comes to Pags...and that's ok :D Good win today even though it got a little scary there at the end..

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm over the false starts, for sure. It's entirely inexcusable. Maybe there's something distinct about Brissett's cadence, but that's a reach. It's most likely a simple lack of focus and concentration. I would say they should use more silent count now that Kelly is back, but I'm not sure it would matter.