Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This Week In Fines$$$

King Colt

See below the dollar amounts but note the reasons for the fine i.e., Dog peeing, pretending shooting guns, taunting, late hits and unnecessary roughness the first two should show how some players are role models for no one. 

Odell Beckham's very public bathroom break was a costly one.

The Giants receiver was fined $12,154 Friday for pretending to be a dog peeing during a touchdown celebration last week against the Eagles, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.

In other fine news, Cowboys defensive linemen Demarcus Lawrence and Tyrone Crawford were each fined $12,154 for pretending to shoot guns in the air after a sack against the Cardinals.

Eagles running back LeGarrette Blount was fined $9,115 for taunting following a touchdown against the Giants, as were Jets rookie safety Jamal Adams and Minnesota cornerback Xavier Rhodes.

Jets linebacker Darron Lee drew an $18,231 fine for a late hit on Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler.

Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman was fined $12,154 for unnecessary roughness, while Broncos safety Will Parks was docked $9,115 for unnecessary roughness.

I don't know if we're in the "ebb" or the "flow" swing of the pendulum, but these guys are going to push the envelope so far that there's going to be a backlash.

Then the pendulum will swing all the way the other way and players will start getting fines for doing anything but handing the ball to the ref and jogging to their bench.

Then people will get bored with that and the pendulum will start to swing back the other way...

:wall:

14 hours ago, Jules said:

Honestly, I am not sure how much dumber an individual can look then doing this as a celebration.:scratch:

I don't know, he could've looked dumber.  What if he had crawled over and started humping the pylon like a dog?

Or dragged his butt across the grass like a dog?  Actually, that would probably be kinda funny.  haha

image.png.52b90155edd1fb5c80baa494cb783885.png