Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 NCAA Basketball

I remember the last time Nevada made it this far. I think they made the Elite 8. They were a huge underdog. 

Who is the Cincy coach? When I think of Cincy, I see Bob Huggins but he left there a while back. Is he still with W. Virginia?

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I remember the last time Nevada made it this far. I think they made the Elite 8. They were a huge underdog. 

Who is the Cincy coach? When I think of Cincy, I see Bob Huggins but he left there a while back. Is he still with W. Virginia?

Huggy Bear is with West Virginia, play at 930. I hope he wins lmao. He is a character.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I didn't see it but that little girl is the coaches daughter if that is what you meant.

There was a little boy next to a girl. He was sobbing (more like bawling). The girl next to him just looked disappointed. 

1 minute ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I'm just happy that the tournament is exciting this year. So many low seeds winning it is way more fun. Especially watching people's brackets die

I love it. That is the only reason I am watching. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

She is mixed, looks more black. That is Musselman's daughter. She has become popular. I didn't see where anyone was crying but I figured maybe it was her with tears of joy. 

That girl was not crying. I was referring to a boy with a Cincy Bearcat jersey on. He was crying uncontrollably. I wanted the camera to move away from him. 

Musellman's daughter is so cute. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

That girl was not crying. I was referring to a boy with a Cincy Bearcat jersey on. He was crying uncontrollably. I wanted the camera to move away from him. 

Musellman's daughter is so cute. 

Oh I didn't even see that, I thought maybe she was crying out of happiness lmao 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah Auburn is laying an egg, that is where Charles Barkley went. haha 

They are up by 40 now. I turned the channel. Watching Xavier and Florida State. Wow. Leonard Hamilton has been at Florida State for a while. I prefer when coaches stay at colleges for a long time. It is almost 20 years for him. I remember him coaching Miami when Miami was in the Big East.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

KState only up 5 at Half on UMBC. That is what I am watching. I am waiting for Huggy Bear to put a whippin on Marshall lmao 

I dont believe it is showing where I am. I would like to watch that one. TBS and TNT are showing the games. Any other channels?

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I love the tournament. Making the Sweet 16 is solid no matter how your season ends. Making the Final 4 is a hell of an achievement! In Football making the Final 4 like we did in 2014 is really tough that is why when people poo poo that, they are just being silly.

I am enjoying it a lot. The only bad thing was that two teams I like the most played each other. As I wrote earlier, I am a big fan of Tom Izzo and Jim Boeheim. This is one of the earliest times that Michigan State was eliminated. So that was bittersweet. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Mick Cronin 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I am enjoying it a lot. The only bad thing was that two teams I like the most played each other. As I wrote earlier, I am a big fan of Tom Izzo and Jim Boeheim. This is one of the earliest times that Michigan State was eliminated. So that was bittersweet. 

Yeah Magic Johnson went to Mich St, he probably wasn't happy. Hey what's that big duck mean when you Post it? I just think it's funny lmao 

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah Magic Johnson went to Mich St, he probably wasn't happy :FlamingoDancing:Hey what's that big duck mean when you Post it? I just think it's funny lmao 

I have no idea what it means. But it looks funny.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah Magic Johnson went to Mich St, he probably wasn't happy :FlamingoDancing:Hey what's that big duck mean when you Post it? I just think it's funny lmao 

That’s a dancing Flamingo my dude, lol!!!!