No Draft Spoilers Allowed/ Report Spoiler Posts and the poster will be suspended Read more... ×
PrincetonTiger

2017-2018 NCAA Basketball

Hope the Boilers can build on this lead after the half, going to be tricky with Vince Edwards already at 3 fouls. Officiating is a bit suspect here, lots of no calls.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I am more focused on the Women’s Tournament 

Just to see UCONN win it all? I know I shouldn't of went there. Good luck with ND. ND has a great team.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Just to see UCONN win it all? I know I shouldn't of went there. Good luck with ND. ND has a great team.

I have known Jackie since she was a grade schooler

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The South has opened up for Kentucky 

It really has. One of the easiest paths I can remember. Just hope we can take advantage of it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

It really has. One of the easiest paths I can remember. Just hope we can take advantage of it.

Would love it if Nevada can beat Cincy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Yeah you never know, it only takes one bad game then my horn would sound like a Tuba with indigestion!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Would love it if Nevada can beat Cincy

Yup Cincy is probably the toughest team left on our side of the bracket. And even then we could still beat em, but would be nice to not have to play em.

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Yup Cincy is probably the toughest team left on our side of the bracket. And even then we could still beat em, but would be nice to not have to play em.

It could also give Sister Jean a chance to experience another big win

• Like 2

Purdue wins! Sweet 16 it is folks. I have all of my Final 4 teams left. I cant wait for this next game, Mich St vs Syracuse. 2 Hall of Fame Coaches battling it out. Don't underestimate the Cuse, they could upset Mich St?

• Like 3

missed the game but glad too see purdue won.  too bad it was against butler, but im an iupui guy so i cant feel too badly for them 

hopefully they can still make a final 4

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

missed the game but glad too see purdue won.  too bad it was against butler, but im an iupui guy so i cant feel too badly for them 

hopefully they can still make a final 4

Yeah that is where I graduated from IUPUI, back in the 90's. I am an old man lmao. I grew up an IU fan in the 80's and 90's and loved the Bobby Knight days. Now days if Purdue is Good I root for them if IU isn't in the Tourney. I like Butler and ND too as well being from Indiana. It's funny back in the Knight days it was a sin too like Purdue so I didn't like them at all because of that rivalry, now days I have softened up on it. I picked Purdue for the Final 4 so I hope they keep train moving!

• Like 1

Purdue wins a close one at the end!:rock:

Always Liked Butler, just not against my team, lol! Lets see if we can get past Texas Tech now.....

1C881AF8-639C-45FE-87D1-6AA1A0CC3392.jpeg

• Like 3

Everytime I watch Syracuse I think of the 1987 National Championship Game. I was 15 when that game was played. I remember watching it at home with Smart winning it at the buzzer! I damn near jumped through the ceiling! I was so happy for Alford getting that Ring. Unreal that was 31 years ago! IUPUI made the Tourney back in 1993 when I was there, we got blown out by KY but made it haha 

*2003 I meant lmao. I went to Ivy Tech in the 90's and then finished up my 4 year degree in 2003 at IUPUI.

What a low scoring game between Syracuse and Michigan State! They have played 16 minutes and neither has scored 20 points. 

haha As soon as I wrote that the Spartans score a 3 to make it 20-15. Now 20-17 Michigan St.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

haha As soon as I wrote that the Spartans score a 3 to make it 20-15. Now 20-17 Michigan St.

Very low scoring. This is anyone's game. 25-22 at the Half Mich St

• Like 1

Wow. Syracuse won. My brother is ecstatic. Boeheim is an incredible coach. But Izzo remains one of my favorite.

• Like 2

This weekend of NCAA basketball has been fantastic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Wow. Syracuse won. My brother is ecstatic. Boeheim is an incredible coach. But Izzo remains one of my favorite.

Yep, the Cuse won it. I seen this as a 50/50 game.

• Like 1

Two teams I would not mind seeing out of the tournament are North Carolina and Duke. North Carolina is playing now. Did Duke already advance?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Two teams I would not mind seeing out of the tournament are North Carolina and Duke. North Carolina is playing now. Did Duke already advance?

I agree, I don't like either team. Duke already is in and they have won big in both their games. NC will probably win tonight, If I hear the name JoBerry 1 more time I am going to mute NC games when I watch them. The Announcers have said his name like every 10 seconds. Why don't they just say Berry instead of his whole name?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

What a low scoring game between Syracuse and Michigan State! They have played 16 minutes and neither has scored 20 points. 

It really was an ugly game. Neither team had much of an offense. Michigan State couldn't seem to make anything at the end 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

UNC down 42-28 haha 

I am not home now but before I left, UNC could not buy a basket. A&M looked like a much better team. Hope they keep it up. 

I'm over sports every time my team is one of the best all year long they blow it really hope the same thing don't happen to the pacers 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm over sports every time my team is one of the best all year long they blow it really hope the same thing don't happen to the pacers 

Pacers have had a Good season, if they win a Playoff series the rest is gravy IMO. They are a year or 2 away from being Great. Either Houston or GS State will win it all. As Great as LeBron is, Cavs have 0 chance of beating either one of those teams.

I am back home and watching Cincy and Nevada. Tied at 73

• Like 2

Such great games.

UMBC up 7-0 against Kansas State.

Nevada us now leading Cincy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nevada does it, in the most improbable finish!

Cincinnati lost? Oh my goodness lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Do they have to show the young kids crying? 

I am referring to these young 10 year olds. 

But it is also sad for the players. Losing sucks.