Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

lol Josh Norman is awesome

COLTS449

18 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I don't know if Brissitt can hit Hilton like Luck did but the last time the Colts played the Seahawks Hilton smoked them with 140 yards and 2 TDs.

Yeah, Luck got out of the pocket, scrambled and hit them. The key to hitting those plays vs the Seahawks is breaking containment, which is easier said than done. You have to hope we can run a screen play like the Titans and rely on YAC like DeMarco Murray did vs them. Remember, this is Brissett's first road game, so I am hoping the coaches prepare him for a silent count etc. and it should help Robert Turbin played there before for some pointers. 

I am 100% certain it will be better than Tolzien's effort vs the Rams but not sure if it will be good enough for a win. I just do not see a blowout, but then there are no moral victories in the NFL since it is week-to-week.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, Luck got out of the pocket, scrambled and hit them. The key to hitting those plays vs the Seahawks is breaking containment, which is easier said than done. You have to hope we can run a screen play like the Titans and rely on YAC like DeMarco Murray did vs them. Remember, this is Brissett's first road game, so I am hoping the coaches prepare him for a silent count etc. and it should help Robert Turbin played there before for some pointers. 

I am 100% certain it will be better than Tolzien's effort vs the Rams but not sure if it will be good enough for a win. I just do not see a blowout, but then there are no moral victories in the NFL since it is week-to-week.

Yes I agree. Brissett is a lot like Wilson with his ability to make things happen out of the pocket.

We already know that the Seahawks are pretty bad at the offensive line and hopefully we can get enough pressure on Wilson to either sack him or force a mistake. Having Davis back should help.