Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns @ Colts Snap Counts

TKnight24

Surprised to see Kamar Aiken involved in only 8% of offensive plays while Quan Bray was in 50% of the time!

Would have thought the big body type receiver would be more complementary to having TY out there 97% of the time.  I get the feeling they just don't like Aiken as much as they hoped.

Bray being out there so much just makes me miss Natson all the more.  I wonder if it was just those drops in pre season that means he isn't here as he looked so electric otherwise.

9 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Surprised to see Kamar Aiken involved in only 8% of offensive plays while Quan Bray was in 50% of the time!

Would have thought the big body type receiver would be more complementary to having TY out there 97% of the time.  I get the feeling they just don't like Aiken as much as they hoped.

Bray being out there so much just makes me miss Natson all the more.  I wonder if it was just those drops in pre season that means he isn't here as he looked so electric otherwise.

Aiken went out with a possible concussion in the first half.

1 hour ago, DaveA1102 said:

He started the game, over Moncrief. He suffered a concussion or was at least evaluated for one 

2 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

I think Aiken was injured.

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Does anyone know what grade of concussion he suffered?

Not sure. All I know is I hope Rogers finally steps on the field since Aiken will most likely be in concussion protocol.  

Side note: Quan Bray did a good job holding onto the ball when he knew the hit was coming as well.

Just now, lollygagger8 said:

Not sure. All I know is I hope Rogers finally steps on the field since Aiken will most likely be in concussion protocol.  

Side note: Quan Bray did a good job holding onto the ball when he knew the hit was coming as well.

Thanks 

I agree with both would love to Hogan from the PS get a shot if Chester and Kamar are not ready to go

38 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

He not only made a nice catch on the play you mentioned, but I noticed he made the key block downfield that enabled Hilton to break away on his long TD.

Bray did a good job stepping up when he had to. 

1 minute ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

He not only made a nice catch on the play you mentioned, but I noticed he made the key block downfield that enabled Hilton to break away on his long TD.

Well said. He saw what was coming and reacted well, and executed it well. Nice play.

4 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

Yes!!! I forgot about that block he made! 

I wish Moncrief would block like that 

15 hours ago, PeterBowman said:

Aiken went out with a possible concussion in the first half.

14 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

He started the game, over Moncrief. He suffered a concussion or was at least evaluated for one 

13 hours ago, IndyScribe said:

I think Aiken was injured.

Thanks guys, the European version of Gamepass was having an absolute nightmare in the first half so missed that completely.

:groan:

10 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

What do you guys have over there? Did you guys get stuck with that DAZN app too? Its been terrible so far. 

Last year I think everyone in the world just had access to the same Gamepass, whereas this year they have split it so that we have "GamePassEU" which is separate to the other Gamepass platforms, and it has been an absolute nightmare. 

Almost all the regular kick off games on Sunday had major issues in the first half, I must have only seen about 10 minutes of action as kept having to restart the app.

I didn't have Gamepass last year but a lot of people saying that the app is actually a lot worse with less content and features than previously (we only got coaches film available last week).  The worst part is that you cant actually speak to a human about the issues, need to go over twitter or a contact us on their site which doesn't get answered. :hairout:

We don't have DAZN in the UK I think, but others I Europe do.

To be fair to them, the game last week worked perfectly well for me (wish it was the other way round!) and they have been trying to put more apps together (PS4, Samsung TV, LG TV, etc) which was a big negative of the old GP.  Hopefully issues are ironed out in time for Andrew's return when we start tearing up the league! :jump:

14 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Last year I think everyone in the world just had access to the same Gamepass, whereas this year they have split it so that we have "GamePassEU" which is separate to the other Gamepass platforms, and it has been an absolute nightmare. 

Almost all the regular kick off games on Sunday had major issues in the first half, I must have only seen about 10 minutes of action as kept having to restart the app.

I didn't have Gamepass last year but a lot of people saying that the app is actually a lot worse with less content and features than previously (we only got coaches film available last week).  The worst part is that you cant actually speak to a human about the issues, need to go over twitter or a contact us on their site which doesn't get answered. :hairout:

We don't have DAZN in the UK I think, but others I Europe do.

To be fair to them, the game last week worked perfectly well for me (wish it was the other way round!) and they have been trying to put more apps together (PS4, Samsung TV, LG TV, etc) which was a big negative of the old GP.  Hopefully issues are ironed out in time for Andrew's return when we start tearing up the league! :jump:

Im not sure what happened but everyone has a different gamepass except the US now. NFL decided to sell all the international licenses or something I guess. We got switched to the DAZN app here in Canada, and I know my buddy in Germany has it too (hence my asking if you guys got switched to it as well). Its like a Netflix subscription but for live streaming sports. Seems like a great idea but its been brutal so far. Even when it works the audio has been a good 5 seconds off of the video. Plus has the same issues crashing that you mentioned with your GamepassEU, as well as the lack of real support. Worst part is that we cant even get NFL Sunday Ticket or the NFL Network through cable anymore either, so we are stuck with this app or semi-illegal streams.

Sucks to hear that other platforms arent doing well either (especially one with the actual Gamepass name attached to it). 

Hopefully they all get it figured out, cuz its looking to be a rough time for everyone involved if this keeps up.