Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

14 vs 3

NDcolt

14 vs 3 pts scored gainst Browns in 4th qtr.  Wk prior 10 vs 3!  First off, happy for the W but oh heck with it just throw out anything this season & just appreciate the W.  JB has the team looking respectable w/o Luck & that’s all we can ask for right?  Can we steal one from the toughest place to play on SNF?  If we learn how to finish just might be 2-2, GO COLTS

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

I hope I eat crow but it was the Browns we barely beat the Browns. We have a long way to go.

Yeah but to be honest, we slacked off in the 2nd half of the last 2 games. We don't do that and we are easily 2-1 going into next week. That's on coaching. 

19 minutes ago, NDcolt said:

First off, happy for the W but oh heck with it just throw out anything this season & just appreciate the W.  JB has the team looking respectable w/o Luck & that’s all we can ask for right?  Can we steal one from the toughest place to play on SNF?  If we learn how to finish just might be 2-2, GO COLTS

Why the title of the thread?

14 v 3?!?

should I assume you're referring to the margin of victory?     Disappointment that we only won by 3 instead of 14?

Is that your meaning?    

2 minutes ago, #12. said:

Not counting on a win in Seattle, but a win vs. San Fran is a must.  If we get that game and Luck returns the following week, you at least still have a chance.  

Titans are playing really good ball.  They could be the cream of the division this year. 

I’ll continue saying it, I just want to see improvement each game.  So far, so good.  

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

14 v 3?!?

should I assume you're referring to the margin of victory?     Disappointment that we only won by 3 instead of 14?

Is that your meaning?    

Started this thread w/ such negativity but had a change of heart & did a complete 360!  Realized there is NO use complaining & at the end of the day really happy to get the W.  Besides KC no real cut BOSS, so let’s do this Colts Nation!

I feel the Cards game is going to come back to haunt us near the end of the season we should be 2-1 right now the coaches need to learn to never take the foot off the gas pedal I rather just put up 40 plus points than run the ball all second half to run the clock. 28-14 at the half I believe please explain why the coaches get scared and run up the middle 100 straight plays (exaggeration) like c'mon can we disguise any run everyone knows when we line up in Singleback or I formation on first down its a run up the middle. 

2 minutes ago, NDcolt said:

Started this thread w/ such negativity but had a change of heart & did a complete 360!  Realized there is NO use complaining & at the end of the day really happy to get the W.  Besides KC no real cut BOSS, so let’s do this Colts Nation!

I'm not following you.  14 vs 3? What's your point with the thread title?

9 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

14 v 3?!?

Is that your meaning?    

No, the amount of points scored in the 4th qtr, just like the prior wk but whose counting in 2017.

2 hours ago, NDcolt said:

If you had a change of heart then it would be a 180.  A 360 would be a complete circle and put you right back where you started. :)

9 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Man we really should be 2-1 right now. No use looking at the past now but I would feel a lot nicer heading to Seattle at 2-1, not 1-2, because I really don't like our chances in that game.

Even SF won't be easy, by the way they were putting up points against a pretty good Rams Defense.

I expect us to win that SF game, but I will say Hoyer usually plays pretty decent against us.

33 minutes ago, Blue Shoe Savior 12 said:

If the Colts lost yesterday to the Browns after being up 28-7 at one point, people would be asking for Pagano's head.

Came close to happening with the ball in the Browns’ hands with an opportunity to tie.  Said opportunity should never have happened, had the Colts employed a more imaginative offensive scheme.

7 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

Conveniently our BEST 3 players are all out? Mmmmm. Do you have TY at 4? etc,,,,

I think TY is our second best player in terms of talent, but in terms of value, I'd say Kelly, Luck and Vontae are the 3 most valuable, with Castonzo coming close behind (a lot of that has to do with him being an LT).

5 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

I think TY is our second best player in terms of talent, but in terms of value, I'd say Kelly, Luck and Vontae are the 3 most valuable, with Castonzo coming close behind (a lot of that has to do with him being an LT).

Not buying that one little bit. But it is all very subjective. 4 x 1000 yards seasons for TY versus 1 x rookie year and an oft injured CB. Opinions, eh !

Just now, braveheartcolt said:

Not buying that one little bit. But it is all very subjective. 4 x 1000 yards seasons for TY versus 1 x rookie year and an oft injured CB. Opinions, eh !

Again, not denying that TY is the better player, but in my opinion, the Center Position is more (especially for this O line) than a WR. Not to say TY isn't.