Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rigoberto Sanchez

Mr.Debonair

I have had a different view of his play. I think it was last week against the Cardinals that he shanked a punt that led to a Cardinals score that really hurt our chances of winning. Obviously not his fault we lost. But, that was a critical moment that mcafee would have not cracked under.

31 minutes ago, unvrsty07 said:

I have had a different view of his play. I think it was last week against the Cardinals that he shanked a punt that led to a Cardinals score that really hurt our chances of winning. Obviously not his fault we lost. But, that was a critical moment that mcafee would have not cracked under.

I remember that play, but if I remember correctly, McAfee did a similar thing in San Diego 2 years ago or so.

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Only on a Colts board does the punter get this much attention. Don't get me wrong his kickoffs and punting has been good but do we really have to give every punter a nickname?

Have you been on many NFL boards? Because believe me. Sports fans go SUPER in depth when it comes to talking about their favourite team. haha 

2 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

I like him.

I think this is Vinnys last season. 

Who's gonna be our kicker?

I am sure there is someone in college that they can get. I highly doubt any team is going to draft a K early after the Aguayo debacle...so you can get one late or UDFA.

25 minutes ago, MackAttack said:

Does anyone think he could maybe take over kicking fgs one day

When Adam V retires I think he gets a shot. He kicked everything  at Hawaii for 2 years 72/74 XPS and  21/24 FGS  He was perfect his final season 13/13 last season including a 55 yarder. 

11 hours ago, dgambill said:

Only on a Colts board does the punter get this much attention. Don't get me wrong his kickoffs and punting has been good but do we really have to give every punter a nickname?

I’ve been very negative and critical of this team. I’m just giving props that are due while taking a break from pointing out how bad we are right now

9 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Have you been on many NFL boards? Because believe me. Sports fans go SUPER in depth when it comes to talking about their favourite team. haha 

I've been on a few....I guess those teams had more going for them then their punter....it just seems like only on the Colts board do they worship their punter with cool nicknames etc...guess I wish we had more to cheer about then our punter but over the past few years that's been about it.