Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle (+2 1/2) at Tennessee (9-24-17)

oldunclemark

4:05 p.m. EST (odd starting time in Tennesee) , low-80s  but a chance of rain in Nashville, Tennessee

Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis and Pam Oliver on FOX

Titan QB Marcus Mariotta (40 of 68, 471 yards) has thrown just one TD in two games......but he has gotten the ball to tight end Delanie Walker (11 catches, 137 yards), who will face Seattle's all-pro safety Kam Chancellor.

Hard running HB Derrick Henry (20 carries, 117 yards) will run into new Seattle DT. Sheldon Richardson..

Seattle star Russell Wilson is just 37 of 66 for 356 yards but he's also run 14 times fro 74 yards..Probably has to because the Seattle offensive line doenst block a whole lot of people

I really don't like the matchup of Mariotta vs. the Seattle defense..I'd take Seattle to win straight up and 2 1/2 points is just another reason to pick against the Titans

This is where Tennessee can finally show me something. Like when we beat Seattle in 2013 with Andrew. Lets see what Mariota is made of here :dunno:. Seattle isn't even as great as they were in 2013 so Mariota should at least hang in there. Some people in here think Mariota is better than Andrew so if that's case Tennessee should roll haha We beat their SB team in 2013.

You stuff the run vs Mariota and force him to thread the needle, they are beatable. You can score on them and with Luck back, we should have a very good chance in game 6.

However, I am wondering if it will be a case of 2008 deja vu when Peyton had the bursa sac issue and took a while to get going, but by the time he got going, we were behind the 8 ball on the division contender front to the Titans.