Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Atlanta (-3) at Detroit (9-24-17)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST....at Ford Field in Detroit...

Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston and Laura Okmin on FOX...over-under at 50.5

'Multi million Matt' Stafford (44 of 62 for 414 yards, 6 TDs, one interception) wont have to worry about Falcon DE Vic Beasley, who is out with a leg injury ..

Lions WR Golden Ttae has 14 cataches for 132 yards

Falcon QB Matt Ryan (40 of 58, 573 yards) has not thrown an interception so far..

Atlanta all-pro WR Julio Jones has nine catches for 174 yards..

This is good TV here.  Defenses take the day off......Maybe Matt Stafford has so many come from behind wins because the Lions are behind all the time

50.5 is not a high enough 'over' for this game.   The 'over' is almost a lock here

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

1 p.m. EST....at Ford Field in Detroit...

Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston and Laura Okmin on FOX...over-under at 50.5

'Multi million Matt' Stafford (44 of 62 for 414 yards, 6 TDs, one interception) wont have to worry about Falcon DE Vic Beasley, who is out with a leg injury ..

Lions WR Golden Ttae has 14 cataches for 132 yards

Falcon QB Matt Ryan (40 of 58, 573 yards) has not thrown an interception so far..

Atlanta all-pro WR Julio Jones has nine catches for 174 yards..

This is good TV here.  Defenses take the day off......Maybe Matt Stafford has so many come from behind wins because the Lions are behind all the time

50.5 is not a high enough 'over' for this game.   The 'over' is almost a lock here

I agree I go over but have the Lions winning 27-24 = 51

And the Failcons blew a 14 point lead!!!

Congrats dirty birds. You're still epic chokers, but at least you're getting better at it. 14 points isn't as bad as 25. 

EDIT: Oh my god, wow....That was controversial to the extremes. Bad officiating and what looks to be rigging. Will this one top the Calvin Johnson no catch? 

5 hours ago, Synthetic said:

Congrats dirty birds. You're still epic chokers, but at least you're getting better at it. 14 points isn't as bad as 25. 

EDIT: Oh my god, wow....That was controversial to the extremes. Bad officiating and what looks to be rigging. Will this one top the Calvin Johnson no catch? 

How so? They actually followed the rules and didn't let the fact that it was the home team affect a call. Like the rule or not it's the rule and a good one.

5 hours ago, Synthetic said:

The Bengals 14 point blown lead was worse, complete with a turn of events just like 3rd and 2 in the SB, only they still tried the long FG and missed. But every Bengals/Packers game is a 14 point comeback like a curse or something so lol!

14 hours ago, Synthetic said:

He wss clearly short of the goal line

I would like to see a blow up of his leg/ground. Just as his leg appeared as if it was hitting the ground he stretched it out and up. It looked like it may have been lightly on the turf, but I think there was room for doubt about whether it was or not. Definitely need the enlarged view to see if there was space or not (which I hope the replay official looked at).